Abhishek and Sameeksha

Prologue

College life, something every teenager dreams about. New friends, new teachers, new crushes, new studies...a completely different environment.
College is a place that helps every student to build up their future, but what if this place unfolds the mysteries of your past?

Abhishek, Manjot, Shubman, Sameeksha, Bandana and Disha are first year students in Gurukul. Excitement on peak, and they're all ready to start new journeys in Sports and Sciences. However, they are all unaware about another journey in which Gurukul will take them to unfold their past and correct the mistakes they've done in it.

So are we all ready to start this beautiful yet mysterious journey?

(This is Khalsa College Amritsar, but let's just assume that it's Gurukul)

*******

Sameeksha's POV
Bandana, Disha and I were sitting in the plane, there was still time in landing.

"Chalo, memories banate hai" I said and opened the camera in my phone.

"Abey hatt! Waha jaake banati rahio memories" Bandana said. "Yeh to jhalli hai, chal ham kheechte hai" Disha said. "Ab le hi rahe ho to me bhi aati hu" Bandana said. I made a poker face.

We clicked a selfie.

Disha carried on reading her book and Bandana was back to her songs.

I smiled looking at the selfie, there was another face apart from the three of us. I zoomed to see it properly.

I smiled even more. I nudged Disha and showed her the guy in our selfie. "Accha dikhta hai" I said, she smiled.

I turned back and saw him looking at me. We had a one second long eyelock. Damn these eyelocks! I immediately turned, that was so embarassing!

I widened my eyes looking at Disha, "pehle se dekh raha tha mujhe!" I said, "ab peeche mat mudio, laal ho gaya hai tera face" She said.

I hid my face in my palms and stayed like that for some moments.