Happy ending

Bandana's POV
I suddenly opened my eyes, as if it was a bad dream. Everyone was in the room. Sameeksha was crying with her face hid in Abhay Banna's jacket, Disha was sitting on a chair, crying, Shub was trying to console her. Ishan hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and crying my heart out.

"Boht rulaya aapne" I said, he kissed my hair, "ham sab saath hai ab" He said. I hummed.

"Thank you so much Doctor! Ham yaha aae to the ek mazak samajh kar, lekin zindagi ki sabse badi mystery solve kar di apne!" Ishan said.

"My pleasure" Doctor said, "ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna, Gayatri tumhe vapas na mile. Woh iss janam me bhi tumhe dhoka degi" She said. I nodded.

We came out of the room.

Ishan was looking lost. "Kya hua?" I asked him, "sab yaad aa gaya...Gayatri ka chehra bhi" He said, "me usse mil chuka hu, she's my...girlfriend" He finished.

"Ishan..." Abhay Banna said, "jaanta hu Abhay...iss baar uske dhoke me nhi aaunga. Iss baar woh hamare alag hone ka reason nhi banegi" He said.

*******

Author's POV

After 10 months...
Bandana was tapping her foot continuously, she was waiting for Manjot at Agatti Airport.

It's been so long, and she's finally meeting him. Passengers started coming, but Manjot wasn't there. Probably, the flight that landed wasn't  flight he was in.

"Yaarrrrrr" Bandana said impatiently, "kya hua? Washroom jaana hai?" Ishan asked, Bandana made a poker face. Ishan chuckled, "jaldi aa gey kya ham?" She asked, "shayad" He said, "ya shayad nhi" He said.

She looked confused, he held her jaw and made her look at her right.

Manjot was coming, Bandana blushed and turned to hide her face. Manjot smiled and came towards her.

"Vese itna miss kiya, aur ab chup rhi ho?" He asked hugging her from the back, "phone pe to boht kucch bol rhi thi?" He whispered in her ear, she just smiled and tried not to blush.

"Ishan! Bhai kesa hai? Bandana ne boht baate ki tere bareme" He said hugging Ishan, "aur bhi boht baate karni hai. Iske saath pakk gaya tha. Ab tu hi sambhaal isko" Ishan replied looking at Bandana, Manjot chuckled and Bandana frowned.

*******

Sameeksha and Abhishek were playing carrom and Abhishek was winning. Sameeksha got irritated, "tum cheating kar rahe ho" She said.

"Cheating? Me?? What nonsense! Me kabhi cheating nhi karta" He said, she cocked her eyebrow, "okay, Anatomy ke tests ke ilava me kisi aur cheez me cheating nhi karta" He said.

"Tumne cheating ki!" She said.

"You know what" She said, he looked at her, she picked two white carrom men, "what the..." He said, "tumne cheating se do carrom men liye the, ab mene bhi le liye. Hisaab barabar" She said.

"Well. Okay" He said and picked four carrom men. She gritted her teeth and threw carrom board powder on Abhishek's face. He widened his mouth and looked at her. She smirked.

"Bhaag sakti ho, to bhaago" He said, she stood up and before she could run, he held her tightly and rubbed his cheeks against hers.

"You look beautiful darling" She smiled looking at her white cheeks.

"Abhishek!!!" She whined hitting him, he chuckled and hugged her.

*******

Shubman was laying with his head resting on Disha's lap. She was reading their Astronomy textbook.

"Yaar chodo na isko" He said closing the book, "to aane wale test me aap kya likhenge?" She asked politely.

"Woh jab test aaega tab sochenge" He said, she smiled.

He held her hand and placed it on his head, she smiled and started caressing his hair.

He closed his eyes after sometime, Disha smiled looking at his adorable face.

She slowly kissed his forehead, he opened his eyes, "I caught you!!" He said. "Shubman...aap...hatiye aap!" She said trying to stand up. She started laughing.

"Accha ruko ruko. Sorry" He said holding her hands and pulling her towards him, "ab aankhe khuli hai, ek kiss to ab bhi banti hai" He said in a low voice. "Ji nhi!" She replied but he held her face and placed a kiss on her cheek.

*******

They had promised each other, that they will meet again. They kept their promise and finally met in this life. Ishan broke up with his girlfriend Gayatri as he knew she would create problems like she did in their past life.

Gurukul was an important part of their lives, because of Gurukul they met again and sorted out the mistakes they did in their past life, in order to live a peaceful one this time.

~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

This was finally the last chapter of this fanfiction.

I tried to show the importance of the struggle and the independence we have today in some recent chapters.

We are all born in Independent India, and we should be proud of it and know how we got here.

Independece wasn't easy, hundreds of people lost their lives to get to 15th August 1947. We are Bollywood fans so we like to see a happy ending of every story. Gurukul had a happy ending, but trust me, the majority of our freedom fighters had to wait for years for it.

Please, don't ever forget them. You are breathing in a free India, do thank them every morning for this independent life.

Finally, thank you for your love and support for this fiction. I'll be back very soon, with another one and with another genre.

Bandana

PS. Please let me know if you want to be opposite Shubman in my next fanfiction. As you guys know, Shubman is pretty famous, so please don't be disappointed if I don't cast you.