Commander

Bandana's POV
Sameeksha was finally at the hotel. I ran to her and asked how she was.

She started narrating me her long story about last night. It surprised me, but it was kind of funny as well.

"Chod, tu bata, sab theek hai?" She asked when she finished, "ek...sapna aaya" I said nervous.

"Kya?" She asked, "Ishan tha usme" I said, she rolled her eyes. Whenever I have a dream about a guy, I start liking him.

"Chal Manjot se to better hi hai" She chuckled, I made a poker face, "mene usko Ishan BHAIYA kaha tha" I said. "Owh" She said disappointed.

"Ishan ki...death ho geyi thi dream me" I managed to say, "why are you so sad? Ishan hi to tha...aur sapne ke bareme kya sochna" She said. I hummed.

*******

Shubman's POV
We played 9 overs of the match and then the play stopped due to rain.
It was raining heavily and we couldn't resumed after that. We didn't get chance to play the rest of our overs and the opposite team didn't even play a ball of their innings.

After hours of waiting the match was called off.

Every player was disappointed. I went towards Disha, who was sitting in the pavillion, "it's okay" She smiled. I swear, that smile heals everything.

I nodded. "Change karlo" She said, I nodded again and got changed.

Rahul Sir was in the changing room, "aaj raat ham yaha rukenge, and tomorrow we'll catch the flight to Gurukul" He said, "teeno ladkio ko inform kar dena" He said.

*******

Bandana's POV
I videocalled Manjot after dinner. I told him about what happened when I met Ishan.

"Do you...want to consult a psychiatrist?" He asked a bit unsure, "tumhe lagta hai zarurat hai?" I asked. "Bandana bura mat maano please. Mujhe koi aur option nhi dikh raha" He said. I hummed.

"Theek hai" I said, "theek hai?" He asked, I nodded. "Mujhe laga bhadak jaogi" He chuckled, I smiled.

*******

Three days later in Gurukul...

Shubman's POV
Ishan was finally studying with us. We were in the canteen, but Bandana was missing. She was probably talking to Mandy.

"Bandana kaha hai?" Ishan asked, "pata nhi" Sameeksha said, "uska khaas dhyaan rakha karo. Woh hai to ham hai. Usse kucch hua to hamari raksha kon karega?" He asked.

Everyone looked at him, "what are you on about!?" Abhay asked, Ishan was about to say something but he stopped.

"Pata nhi" He said, "bhool gaya" He said and started thinking. "Tu pehle to esa nhi tha, achanak kya ho gaya tujhe?" I asked, "achanak nhi, Bandana se milne ke baad" Abhay said.

"Guys" Sameeksha said grabbing our attention, "Bandana ek psychiatrist se baat karna chahti hai" She said.

"Kyu?" Abhay asked, "jese usne Ishan se baat ki uski vajah se" She replied. "Aaj 4pm uski appointment hai, we are going with her" She said.

"Kaha hai?" I asked, "Gurukul ki jo psychiatrist hai uske saath" She said.

*******

Bandana's POV
I was sitting on a really comfortable chair and everyone was standing close to me.

"Close your eyes Bandana" Dr Nimrit said. "Are you feeling comfortable and relaxed?" She asked, I hummed.
"Good. Mere ilava, bahar ki har awaaz ignore karo. Sirf apni mind ki suno. Agar tum theek se dhyaan laga rhi ho to ek white light dikhegi tumhe" She said. I hummed but then started laughing.

"Kya hai yeh sab yaar?" I asked Sameeksha, everyone turned towards her. "Matlab tumne Bandana ko kaha yeh sab karne ke lie?" Abhay Banna asked. "Dekho, yeh roz roz same baat karti thi to mujhe laga...you know..." She said. Abhay Banna rolled his eyes.

"Firse try kar" Sameeksha said to me.

We tried again and this time I saw the white light and felt a different kind of warmth.

"Kucch dikh raha hai?" Dr Nimrit asked. I waited. I wanted to wait.

"Boht saare corridors hai yaha" I said, "jaane pehchaane lag rahe" I tried to figure out where I was.

"Ek bada sa door hai" I said, "koi hai andar?" Dr asked. "Pata nhi" I said and tried to look in that hall.

It was a huge hall, very well decorated, it seemed royal.

So many people were sitting there. One person was sitting in the centre, he was King I believe. A soldier was standing in front of him, reading a letter.

"Konse saal me ho tum?" Dr asked, "pata nhi" I said, "uss letter pe koi date hai?" She asked.

"14 August 1856" I read, "East India Company ka letter hai" I said. "Kya likha hai?" Dr asked. "Death sentence hai...kisi Dharam Singh ki" I read, "jisse mene padka tha...Commander Bandana" I said.