Darr

Disha's POV
I was walking to the library when suddenly, Shubman came in front of me.

"Yaar, haan kardo na please. Ab to Abhishek aur Sameeksha ki bhi setting ho geyi hai" He said, "and?" I asked, "and...you know...hamara bhi kucch hona chahiye" He said getting closer.

"Aap pichle 2 mahino se yahi atke hue hai" I said annoyed. "2 mahine? Exactly! 2!! 2 mahine ho gey. Iss mahine haan kardo na. Phir ham 7 phere lenge. 7 janam saath rahenge..." He was saying while dreaming about us I guess.

I rolled my eyes and started walking, "Disha suno suno" He said stopping me, "dekho, mene woh Bhavani ke mandir me mannat maangi hui hai. Har Jumme ko chadar chadhata hu me. Aur hur Sunday candle bhi jalata hu. Itna kharcha ho gaya mera, haan kardo na" He said. That made me laugh so hard.

"So cute you are" I said, "this cutie pie can be yours, just saying" He said blinking his eyes a few times. I stood there silently, "sorry" I said and started walking.

Shubman's POV
I was doing squats in the gym when Bandana came. "Hey Bandz" I said, "Shub, sup?" She asked throwing her bag in a corner, where I put mine.
After Mandy left, Bandana and I started spending some good time together. We get along pretty well.

"Konsa mahina chal raha hai?" She asked stretching her legs, "2nd" I said sitting down. She chuckled.

"Itne time me to baccha develop hona shuru ho jaata hai, yaha madam haan nhi kar rhi" I said, she started laughing. "Yaar Shub, kabhi kabhi Disha pe taras aata hai, tum jese ladke ko atkaya hua hai usne. Aur tum bhi usi ke peeche lage hue ho" She said.

"Kya karu, ishq ko gaya hai tumhari bestie se" I said, she smiled and shook her head.

"Uske parents se baat kare kya?" She asked, "kyu?" I asked, "shayad unko kucch pata ho? Mere khayal se Disha ke past ka kucch hai, jiski wajah se woh abhi naa bol rahi hai" She said. I hummed and we decided to talk to her parents.

*******

Abhishek, Sameeksha, Bandana and I were having dinner when Disha came. She was looking angry. For the first time she had that anger in her eyes, otherwise she's always smiling.

"Tum dono ne Maa Papa ko phone kia tha?" She asked me and Bandana. We looked at each other.

"Disha woh" I said, "tum sab ko jan'na hai na me baar baar na kyu bol rhi hu? Sab isi baat ke peeche pade ho na? Chalo aaj bata hi deti hu" She said.

"Me aur meri ek cousin boht close the. Best friends the ham dono. Usko ek ladke ne propose kia, dono ko ek dusre se boht pyaar tha. They...slept together aur fir uss ladke ne meri cousin ko chod dia. Meri cousin ne suicide kar lia" She managed to say the last line.

"Sabko jawaab mil gaya? Ab to koi pareshaan nhi karega na?" She asked and then left.

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes.

Bandana stood up, I help her wirst, "me jaata hu" I said. "Are you sure tum manage karloge?" She asked, "trust me, iss waqt sirf me manage kar sakta hu" I said. She nodded and I left for Disha's room.

She was sitting on her bed, hugging her knees and crying her heart out.

I sat next to her, "mujhe baat nhi karni" She said without looking at me, "Disha" I said cupping her face and lifting it up.

"Shubman nhi karni na baat" She said standing up.

I stood up and hugged her, she tried to break the hug but I tightened it.

After all those struggles, she accepted her defeat and hugged me back.

She cried, a lot.

I broke the hug when she was done.

"Jo tumhari cousin ke saath hua, woh theek nhi tha. Lekin har ladka galat hai, yeh sochna sahi nhi hai Disha" I said, "apne lie nhi keh raha, but just think about it. Kitni esi ladkia hai jo ladko ko dump kar deti hai, jo unko cheat karti hai, par sab ladkia vesi hai, yeh sochna galat hai" I said.

"Me ab tumhe manane ki koshish nhi karunga, mene jitna try karna tha, kar lia. Aage kya hona chahiye woh tum decide karo. Thande dimaag se sochna please. I hope itne time me tum yeh samajh geyi hogi ke me kesa ladka hu" I said. She nodded.

"Chalo, so jao ab" I said. She laid on the bed and I covered her with a blanket. "Sleep well" I said caressing her cheek, "good night" I said and stood up.

"Shubman" She held my hand, "hmm?" I waited for her to say something, "I love you" She said. I smiled.

"Thande dimaag se sochna" I repeated myself, "emotions me behkar nhi bol rhi. 8 mahine se aapse pyaar hai, aapke propose karne se pehle se hai...bas darti thi" She said.

I could see a different confidence in her eyes. I sat on the bed, "to ab darr chala gaya?" I asked. "Thoda bacha hai, par aap hai na" She said like a kid.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Baaki baat kal subhah karenge. Vese bhi jaldi nikalna hai" I said. She nodded.

I got close to her and placed a kiss on her forehead, "good night Disha" I said. "Good night" She said with her eyes closed, "it's okay, you can blush now, me jaa raha hu" I said smirking.

She opened her eyes and found me standing next to her bed, "Shubman" She whined hiding her face in the blanket, I chuckled and finally left.

*******

Hey guys!! I wanted to thank you all for yesterday.
So I was having a bad day to be honest and then I started reading your comments, and trust me, you guys just made so damn happy!!!
Like really, thank you so so so much for the lovely comments!!

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the story and are supporting it. I hope you'll like the upcoming chapters and twists!!

Thank you guys!!
Bandana.