Jaamun ke beej

Prince Rudransh was in Pratapgarh to visit Ishan.

Bandana was training with a soldier and they were both masked, wearing turbans. Ishan took Rundransh where Bandana was.

They sat there and watched the two training. Rudransh was surprised by the moves that both warriors used.

When they were done, Bandana removed her turban and unmasked her face.

"Yeh stree hai??" Rundransh asked, Ishan chuckled, "ab maante hai na Pratapgarh ki veerta ko?" Ishan asked. Rudransh was still looking Bandana, "veerta ke saath saath sundarta ko bhi maante hai" He said.

"Rajkumar" A servant came, "aapko Rani Maa ne yaad kia hai" He said to Ishan. "Rudransh ham abhi aate hai" Ishan said and left.

Rundransh saw Bandana leaving, he immediately stood up and ran to her.

"Suniye!!" He shouted, Bandana turned, "ji?" She asked, "ham..." He said and stopped as he looked at her face more closely, she was exactly the girl he wanted.

"Kya sahayata kar sakte hai ham aapki?" Bandana asked, "hamara dil chori ho gaya hai, dhoondh dijiye" He said, "ji??" Bandana asked confused.

"Hamara matlab hai...hamare dil ke boht kareeb ek cheez hai jo chori hi geyi hai, aap dhoondh dengi?" He asked. She was confused, she didn't know who the guy standing in front of her was and what exactly he wanted.

"Hamare mantri ji hai, Uday Singh ji, woh aapki khoi hui cheez dhoondh denge. Aap unke pass jaiye" She said with a small smile.

"Aur agar woh pooche hame kisne bheja hai toh?" Rudransh asked, Bandana smiled, "nhi poochenge" She said. "Pooch lia to?" He asked, "keh dijiyega Bandana ne bheja hai" She replied.

He smiled as he finally got her name.

He thanked her and started leaving when she stopped him, "aapko pehli baar dekha yaha" She said, "ham Rundransh hai" He said, "kaha se?" She asked.

"G..." He was about to say when Ishan came, "Ganga...Ganga ke pass se aae hai" Ishan said. Rudransh looked at him confusingly, but remained silent when Ishan signed him to keep quiet.

"Bithoor se hai yeh" Ishan said "Bithoor?? Aap Bithoor se hai? Tab to aap Maharani Sarkar ko acche se jaante honge!" She said excitingly. Rudransh just smiled awkwardly.

"Yeh hamare mitr hai aur abhi hame inse kucch zaruri kaam hai, aapse baad me baat karenge" Ishan said and left with Rudransh.

*******

Abhay was sitting in the Royal Garden, staring at a fountain. Something hit him in the head, he turned around but found nobody.

He sat in the same position again, and this time he caught that something before it could hit him again.

"Kese kia apne??" Sameeksha asked shocked. He chuckled, "batayie!! Hamne peeche se maara aur aapne bina ghoome hi pakad lia?" She asked sitting next to him.

"Pehle to aap yeh batayie ke aap chup chup kar hame yeh...yeh...kya hai yeh?" Abhay asked looking at that something in his hand.

Sameeksha chuckled, "woh to ham jaamun kha rahe the, uska beej hai" She said proudly.

"Cheee!! Sameeksha!!" He said throwing the seed somewhere. She was laughing, he looked at her, "ham bhi dekhte hai aap kaha jaati hai hamse bachke" He said standing up. She started running and he was chasing her.

Her heavy dress and jewellery were making running hard for her, he purposely slowed down, deep inside he wanted her to win, always.

They were suddenly stopped by Abhay's mother, the Queen.

"Kya ho raha hai yeh?" The Queen asked, "Rani Maa inhone shuru kia" Abhay said pointing at Sameeksha. "Rani Saheba ham to bas mazak kar rahe the, yeh naraaz ho gey" Sameeksha said innocently.

"Acche se jaante hai inko" The Queen said pulling Abhay's ear, "Maa ham rajkumar hai, sab dekh rahe hai" He said referring to the soldiers standing there.

"Unko bhi to pta chale unke rajkumar kese hai" The Queen said. Sameeksha hid behind her and stuck her tongue out, to irritate Abhay. He gritted his teeth, "dekh lenge aapko" He said, "Rani Saheba" Sameeksha whined, "Abhay" The Queen raised her voice a bit. Abhay lowered his lashes.