Tenth

YuYan went to school the next day feeling gloomy and helpless.

An arranged marriage?

Seriously?

She only read these things in fan fictions and saw them in dramas, she didn't really expect it to happen in real life. And to her.

Plus, she didn't even look that much at her "fiancé", she has no idea about him. And for that reason, her father told her that she and that Fan boy will be having dinner together, tonight.

YuYan feared that he'll be just like her father, a business obsessed man with no care for the outside world.

Sighing, she decided to take that thought off her mind for school and try to enjoy her day.

YuYan saw her best friend and her cousin standing a few meters away from her class' door, probably waiting for her.

Dinghao noticed his best friend approaching them so he ran to her with his arms open.

Dinghao engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug, "is it true?" He muttered.

"Yeah," YuYan replied glumly. Although she felt like her bones were going to break, YuYan didn't complain. Dinghao was the only one who could comfort her anyways.

"You okay?" He smiled unsurely as he let go of her. 

"I don't know," YuYan shrugged. 

Quanzhe stepped hesitantly near the duo and cleared his throat, "so umm, who's the lucky guy?"

YuYan and Dinghao shot him a that-did-not-help look and Quanzhe wiggled his eyebrows in return. 

"Well then, if you're really curious," YuYan sighed, not wanting to mention him to them, "his name is Fan ChengCheng."

"Oh my god! A Fan! YuYan do you realize how-" Quanzhe squealed. 

"Yes, yes I know, a big family, loved by everyone, extremely rich, yes I know all of that, did I forget any of their amazing traits," YuYan snapped. 

"Yes, you did, they're vEry good looking," Quanzhe remarked before Dinghao smacked him on the back of his head. "We're supposed to make her feel better about this! So, when is the wedding?" Dinghao smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

YuYan sighed at her very helpful friends, "after graduating," YuYan said as she walked to class. 

"That's very soon though," Quanzhe muttered sadly as he followed YuYan in class. 

"Do you think my father cares?" YuYan sighed grumpily as she put her bag on the back of her seat. 

Zeren, who was scribbling on his notebook, looked at his seat mate weirdly. He has never seen her be that grumpy before. 

"She has a point, he's the one who set her into that marriage anyways," Dinghao said to Quanzhe. 

"Honestly, I just want to forget about it now, and try to enjoy my day before I get to see him again," YuYan slumped on her seat. 

"Sure then, I hope you enjoy!" Dinghao chuckled as he left the class. Quanzhe went to his desk as he heard the bell ring. Zeren, on the other hand, was trying to understand what's going on. 

Marriage? Is she going to get married? 

So soon, he thought.

"Good... morning?" He greeted his upset seat mate. 

"Yeah, good," YuYan exhaled.

- - - - -

I'm excited