Closing credits

Hdkdhskdhsk i'M SO SORRY THAT WHAT'S PROBABLY THE FIRST ENGLISH ZEREN FANFIC ON WATTPAD HAD TO END THIS WAY

Don't hate me y'all :'<

:)

Now that this story ended, I must have my own emotional word.

First of all, thank you for even clicking on this shit and reading it. You have no idea how much your reads, comments, votes, and enthusiasm made me happy. Seeing that this story has a lot of support persuaded me to write every day.

I'm sorry if it felt rushed in the end, I tried to take it slow (baby baby we'll take it sloww~) as much as I could.

I'm really happy and sad to be writing the closing credits but here we are, I hope you enjoyed this emotional roller coaster.

Like tbh idek how did this turn from friends pranking ppl to this dramatic mess.

Now I think many of you are questioning the title of this story, it's not funny nor was it fun, why did this author call it classic comedy? What a clickbait.

Well let me elaborate a little. *clears throat*

It's called classic comedy for two reasons. 

Number one: it's not about the small ideas but it's about the big image. The irony of it all. How things started off one way and ended in another. It's quite comedic when you think about it.

Number two: I named this story classic comedy to relate to my lead female, YuYan, and her plays.

I would've actually named this story "flowers" bcs of Zeren and his flowers but classic comedy is much more interesting, don't you think?

Thank you so much for reading till here and I hope we meet again in another story~

Classic Comedy; 4.4.18 - 12.6.18