Twenty-seventh

"Come on YuYan, we're gonna have fun, trust me," Dinghao dragged his best friend into an arcade. 

Quanzhe suggested they hangout after school to cheer YuYan up, so the arcade was the first place to come up in their minds.

The trio stood in front of many different games, curious on where to begin. 

"Let's play that!" Quanzhe suggested enthusiastically as he pointed at a nearby air hockey table. 

"Sure," Dinghao agreed and skipped towards the game, pulling YuYan with him. 

The trio gathered around the table, trying to put their coins in and start the game. 

"Can we have some pizza after we're done?" YuYan asked as her two friends prepared to play. 

"Yeah sure, let's play a few games first," Dinghao held a striker and placed the puck in the middle of the table. 

YuYan watched as her friends started the game. To say that their game was very aggressive wouldn't be enough. They sent the puck flying out of the table a few times in the game and by the end, YuYan was surprised no one got injured. 

The game ended with Quanzhe winning, ten to three. 

"This game is horrible anyways, let's go play hit the squirrel YuYan," Dinghao slung an arm around YuYan's shoulders and dragged her away from Quanzhe who was busy celebrating his win. 

"Here, take," Dinghao gave YuYan one of the plastic hammers then proceeded to take one of his own. 

"You know I don't like this game," YuYan sighed. 

"Yes, that's why I'm asking you to play it with me," Dinghao grinned mischievously.

YuYan rolled her eyes and the game's obnoxious music started playing. Plastic squirrels started popping out of small holes scattered across the game board. 

YuYan giggled at her best friend who excitedly smacked the squirrels. Soon, the game ended and Dinghao obviously won because YuYan didn't even play. 

"You didn't even score once!" Dinghao exclaimed as he looked at their displayed scores. 

"Come on you need to play at least one game," Dinghao nagged. 

"Hey you two! How dare you leave me behind!" Quanzhe huffed when he finally found the duo. 

"Tsk, Quanzhe, if you weren't too busy celebrating you would've seen us walk away," Dinghao remarked. 

"Anyways, what was that game you like? Temple chase?" He looked at YuYan questioningly. 

"Temple run," Quanzhe and YuYan corrected him. 

"Oh yeah, that! Let's go find it!" Dinghao wrapped his arms around their shoulders and skipped through the arcade, looking for that one game.

"There it is!" Quanzhe pointed at the mentioned game. The trio, with Dinghao's lead, approached the game. 

"Here's a coin, play," Dinghao handed YuYan a coin and she hesitantly inserted the coin in the machine. The screen showed a group of characters to pick from and the trio started fighting over which character to choose. 

"Him! Choose that guy!" Dinghao pointed at one character. 

"No, no, pick Santa Claus!" Quanzhe argued. 

"Wait there's Santa Claus?" YuYan furrowed her eyebrows in shock. 

"Yes, there is!" Quanzhe took the game stick and showed them the character he mentioned.