2

It was 5 am in the morning and Jungkook was woken up by his alarm. He sleepily turned it off, regretting his decision of not sleeping early the previous night and managed to get up from his bed. It was time for him to go to Seoul with his parents.

He went to the bathroom to freshen up, and got dressed before he took his bags to the main room where he saw his parents buzzing around the place, gathering all the boxes and bags to be taken to the new city.

He went back up to his room to take the last box of his belongings and looked around the spent space for the last time, a wave of emotions had hit him since he had grown up in that particular house and he didn't want to let go so quickly. The amount of memories from the countless sleepovers with his friends or the nights when he silent cried after watching an emotional movie, being the soft person that he is. He wished to take his room with him as well, but it was obviously impossible. He took a deep breath, smiled to himself as he remembered those memories and he back downstairs to join his parents.

"All done?", Jungkook's father asked as he came with the last box and Jungkook nodded and went over to help him out.

"Here eat your sandwich, we gotta reach the train station in an hour", Jungkook's mother said as he got the last box down and handed out a sandwich covered in aluminium foil which Jungkook grabbed immediately as he was really hungry with all the packing.

When everything was ready, a truck came in front of Jungkook's home to take the bigger items of the house to their new home. Jungkook and his father helped the workers by lifting few items to the truck while his mother checked if they had left anything else behind for the last time.

"Now it's time for us to go", Jungkook's dad announced as he grabbed a few bags and went out the front gate followed by his wife and son.

"Yoo Jungkook!", a voice came from afar as they were getting out which made him turn towards the direction of the voice and his eyes teared up as he saw his two best friends.

"We thought you left. Good thing we got you on time", Jimin said, panting heavily as if they had been running to reach his house. Jungkook stepped forward and gave them a huge hug and didn't want to let go.

"We can drop you guys at the station", Namjoon offered, breaking the hug and was pointing at his mini van.

"That would be great. Thank you so much", Jungkook's mother said while Jimin helped Jungkook's father take the bags inside the mini van.

"Jungkook is lucky to have great friends like you", Jungkook's father said when they were done placing the bags in the van and the two boys smiled at him. Namjoon got in the drivers seat while Jungkook's parents sat the back and Jungkook and Jimin in the rear of the minivan.

"Why are you guys panting if you came in a mini van?", Jungkook asked the boys.

"We has to sneak out you know! This was some wild stuff", Jimin said with his hand dramatically on his head to which Jungkook chuckled, but it immediately turned to a frown as he now realised that he wouldn't be able to meet his best friends for a really long time now.

"Don't forget us when you reach Seoul okay?", Jimin told Jungkook, as he noticed the change.

"You know I won't"

"Just saying, Call us when you reach there"

"I will"

In about 20 minutes they managed to reach the station. They had a good 5 minutes left for their train to arrive so Jimin and Namjoon helped Jungkook's dad with the bags again.

"We're gonna miss you man", Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Hey hey stop, you'll break him!", Jimin said mockingly and they all laughed together. 'I'm really gonna miss these guys' Jungkook thought to himself and smiled a bit wider. The two boys stayed till Jungkook's train arrived. Time flew by when they were together and the train came in no time. The two watched their best friend get on the train with his parents and waved at him for the last time and smiled so that he wouldn't be upset anymore.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!