8

"Wanna join us for lunch?", Jungkook's bench partner asked just as the bell rung at the end of the class.

"Sure"

"I am Jung Hoseok by the way. Didn't get to introduce myself properly earlier", the blonde boy told him as they were walking towards their cafeteria and they were joined by two more guys. "So Jungkook, he is Yugyeom and BamBam", Hoseok continued and pointed towards the two new boys as he said their names. One had a coconut hair cut just like Jungkook did and was taller than the other guy, the second one looked a lot like Jimin.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, I came from Busan", Jungkook introduced himself while the boys have him a welcoming smile. They boys asked him a lot about his previous school and friends, his likes and dislikes and them being really friendly made Jungkook at ease and they instantly clicked.

"So where do you live now?", BamBam asked Jungkook as he munched on his sandwich.

"Near the Hope City Mall"

"That's kinda far. Do you go by the bus?"

"Yeah"

Just then the bell rung again and they all had to rush back to their classes. Luckily he had Hoseok was with him again, so they continued chatting till the teacher came to class.

"Ah finally we get to go home!", Hoseok mumbled as the final bell rang and he stretched himself. Everyone jumped up from their seats with their bags and left the class, while Jungkook slowly kept everything in his bag and calmly got out with Hoseok and was joined by Yugyeom, BamBam outside the class, so that they could go to the bus stop together. Yugyeom and BamBam stayed near the school and were neighbours, while Hoseok cycled home everyday. But they came to the bus stop since it was Jungkook's first day alone. His bus came almost right on time and he got in and waved at his friends as the bus moved away.

Since Jungkook's house was 20 mins away, he managed to find a seat and took out his phone to go through his Instagram feed. The bus wasn't really crowded. After he was done with insta, looked out the window to the see the scenery go by, until the bus reached one of the stops.
This time only one boy got in. But it wasn't just any boy. He looked familiar. It was the boy from the store. The greyish silvery hair and amazing looks that stood out! He didn't look around much, and sat on the seat opposite to him and looked out of his window, just like he did in class. He looked really upset, as if he was feeling down. But somehow he still looked breath taking. With the sunlight slightly shining on his face and the wind blowing through his hair, which surprisingly didn't make it look messy.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at him throughout the entire trip until the other boy suddenly got up and left, which made Kook realise that he had reached my stop as well.

'He is probably my neighbor' Jungkook thought. He wanted to know more about this boy, he had to know where he lived. And so as they got out of the bus, Jungkook watched him from a distance, walking towards his destination and decided to follow him with a decent distance between them so that the boy wouldn't find out.

He was going towards Jungkook's neighbourhood which raised Kook's hope but it was debunked immediately when he saw the boy entering the supermarket where he met him for the first time. He still hoped that he only went in to get a drink and decided to wait, but after what seemed like about 15 mins he decided to go over and check for himself and saw him behind the counter with the store uniform again.
------------------

Forever love these weirdos!

Thanks for reading!!