12

The following day, the boys went over to Jungkook's house and brought snacks along with them since it was their first time visiting. They met his mother and introduced themselves before going to Jungkook's room.

"Did you guys think of anyone who would be interested to join our group?", BamBam asked as he sat on the bed with Hoseok and Yugyeom.

"Mark?"

"No he is in Jackson's team. Obviously"

"Kai?"

"With Kyungsoo"

"Dammit!"

While they were brainstorming for people, Jungkook suddenly thought about the store guy. He was in their batch, he could be in the group. 'That would be the best way to get to know him' Jungkook thought.

"What about the guy with the greyish hair who sits near the window all the time?", Jungkook finally asked them and received a look of horror from all of their faces.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"I don't know his name"

"That Guy is weird. He never talks to anyone, he always looks down and walks around. I haven't seen him talk to anyone for the past few years, all I know is he is from a rich ass family and I don't think he has family problems or anything. I honestly don't get why he is like this, I even heard that he does part time jobs and stuff", Yugyeom explained. Hearing all of this only made Jungkook a lot more curious as to why he's doing part time if he was from a rich family and other things obviously but all he has right now is his name.

"Let's atleast give it a shot. What if he could be of great help to us? You never know"

"Fine. But you're gonna ask him. Not me", Yugyeom said raising his arms.

"I'll gladly do it", Jungkook confidentially told them and then they changed the topic and started talking about some TV shows.

When Jungkook's friends left his home, he decided that he wants to watch TV and relax but unfortunately his mother approached him as soon as his friends left to get some groceries for the house making the younger groan and he dragged himself out of the house with the list in his hand. Since it was a pretty big one, he decided to go to a bigger supermarket which was near his house instead of the usual convenience store that he goes to. He picked up a plastic basket and walked through the different lanes, picking up the things he need and some extra things for himself and he rushed to the counter so that he could get back quickly and to his surprise he saw the silver haired, Kim Taehyung again.

As usual the other didn't look up to see Jungkook and was only focused on scanning all the things on to the store monitor while Jungkook was wondering why he was at this supermarket too. He couldn't take his eyes off of him as he was truly gorgeous and mysterious in a way and without conscious he paid for the stuff that bought while Taehyung placed all the items in a plastic bag for Jungkook to take home.

All Jungkook wanted in that moment was for Taehyung to look up for once or even an opportunity to start a conversation, maybe ask about the competition but he knew he couldn't as there were people waiting behind him in the line.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!