7

The next day Jungkook automatically woke up even before his alarm went off as if he was programmed to get up and shut it off before he wakes up with a heart attack. He jumped up from hus bed and went to freshen up before trying on his new school uniform and it looked much more classier than than his old one. He went down to eat breakfast with his parents where his father was reading his newspaper as usual, his mom was laying the food and Jungkook was texting Jimin and Namjoon. Going to school knowing that they wouldn't be there worried him a bit and he hoped that he could make new friends easily.

After a good 15 minutes of getting stuck in traffic and going through different turns, Jungkook's father finally reached in front of a building mostly covered with glass, which gave it a modern look, surrounded by land which was filled with trees and students buzzing around. Decorations were put up everywhere and 'welcome' signs in the front. The school was a sight to see. No wonder it was the best school in Seoul. The two of them went inside the building and tried to look for the office but only saw students busy talking to their friends in groups.

Luckily, one student came up to them and asked if he was a new student and led them to the office. After taking to the lady in charge at the office for a while and the necessary information was briefed to Jungkook his father turned to leave.

"You're in Class B, classes begins at 8:05am and ends at 2pm", Jungkook's father said coming out of the office as he read one of the papers that was given to them. Jungkook nodded his head and gripped his bag tighter not sure if I was excited or shy. Classes were about to begin in 5 minutes, and his father left leaving his son alone to find his class and Jungkook was too scared to ask someone where his class was and so was determined to find it on his own. But since his school was quite big he obviously kept getting lost and now it was already 8:10am.

"Jeon Jungkook?", a voice said making the boy suddenly turn towards the owner of the voice. A tall man that didn't look older than 30.

"Yes"

"This is your class"

He looked at the board above the class he was standing at and it read 'Class B'. Jungkook cursed himself for not noticing something right in front of him and entered the class with his head hung low.

"Class this is Jeon Jungkook. Your new classmate. Please introduce yourself Jungkook", the man said and Jungkook managed to introduce himself properly as he practiced it in his mind while the teacher was doing his intro and ended with a bow.

"I'm Kim SeokJin. Your class teacher and Literature teacher. Since we're the best school apparently, I am expecting the best from you. But I won't be pressurising you now. Don't worry. But don't let me down", Seokjin said with pleasant tone.

"Yes sir"

"Good. You can sit in the empty seat in the back"

Jungkook looked around to find the seat, but his eye caught something else instead. The greyish haired boy from the previous was sitting in the third row next to the window.

"Is there a problem?", Seokjin asked since Jungkook did not move to the seat to which he nodded to say no and immediately rushed to the empty seat and then he looked towards the grey haired boy again. He didn't budge or even notice Jungkook, or atleast Jungkook hoped that he didn't. He was staring out of the window the entire time as if he didn't care about the class.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

Guys I'll be slowing down the updates of this book (Lol it is already slow), because my school will start soon and I already have another book waiting to be finished. Sorry! I will finish this book for sure though.