14

"Hey Kim Taehyung! Please join us man!", Jungkook said hugging the boy's shoulders so that Taehyung wouldn't walk away from him anymore.

"How do you know my name weirdo?"

"My friends told me"

"Just leave me alone please"

"I will if you join us"

"I'm not gonna join. It's not like you can stay hugging arm forever anyway"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Agh! Just leave me alone coconut!"

"COCONUT??"

"Jungkook, why on earth are you hugging Taehyung's arm?", Their teacher asked which made the entire class turn towards the said boys and start laughing. Jungkook didn't notice the teacher had come in earlier and instantly turned red with embarrassment and slowly let go of Taehyung's arm before walking back to his seat with his had hung low.

"This class just gets weirder everyday", the teacher mumbled to himself and sighed.

"Time to go Woo Hoo!", Hoesok screamed as the final bell rang, and he ran out of the class. Jungkook went towards Taehyung again to convince him, but as usual he avoided the boy and left as fast as he could. But little did he know that Jungkook would catch him on the bus anyway so he didn't worry about it too much and joined Yugyeom and Bambam outside his class.

"I don't think he will join us man"

"He will. I will make him", Jungkook said firstly with that same old determination before running to the bus stop. It seemed more crowded than usual and there were no empty seats, so Jungkook had had to stand for a few stops. He took his bag off his shoulders and placed it on the ground as it was heavy and held on to the railings on the roof of the bus so that he wouldn't fall off. The bags kept moving about since the bus takes sharp turns but it didn't really matter to him as it was only filled with his school books anyway, who would want to take any of that?

While standing, he looked for Taehyung in the bus and found him in the other end, and there was no way jungkook would reach him because of the crowd. So the plan was to get to him when the two of them got off at their stop. He was mentally prepared for any form of violence that may or may not come because of the constant pestering and he rushed to Taehyung once again.

"I'll do anything for you. It's just a competition. Please"

"FINE! Now leave me alone"

"Wait really? You can't take that back. Okay byeee", Jungkook yelled and ran to the other side before Taehyung could change his mind. He was surprised since he accepted so easily, well not too easy but it still happened. To celebrate this moment he texted his friends and went in to a supermarket to get himself an ice cream before heading back home.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter will be Third Person POV