9

"So how was your day?", Jungkook's mom asked him as she heard the front door opening at their house.

"It was fun. I made some friends"

"Wow that was quick. I'm proud of you"

He grabbed a snack from the fridge and went up to his room, placing his bag near the bed before crashing on it and took his phone out to text Jimin and Namjoon. Jimin was almost always online, so he responded to his text immediately and they were on it for about an hour until Kook's mom told him to start studying already.

"Kookie! Dinner time!", mom shouted as usual which was cue for Jungkook to run down before she got angry and he saw that his dad was already there.

"How was school?", his dad asked with his usual deep tone.

"It was good, I made some new friends. They are really nice. And my teachers are really friendly too", Jungkook replied as he was waiting for his mother to serve him his meal. His father was pleased to know that his son didn't have a bad first day and he asked him about his classes.

"I heard that day after tomorrow is going to be a holiday", Jungkook's mom said in between which made his attention shift towards her immediately with a huge grin. Not that he hated the new school or anything, But no one likes getting up early in the morning. "Why don't you and your new friends hang out or something?", she continued.

"Okay yeah, I'll ask them"
------------------

"Okay yeah, I'll ask them"------------------

Thanks for reading!