11

"Hey Yugyeom!", Hoseok shouted from across the canteen when he spotted him and continued dragging Jungkook towards them.

"What's up?"

"You both are joining us from the talent show right?"

"Yeah duh!"

"Awesome"

"Who will be our fifth member though?", Jungkook asked them finally relieved that he wasn't being dragged around anymore.

"We'll find someone soon. Let's go eat now please. I'm starving!", BamBam said and they went to get their lunch. They downed their food quickly so that they could decide who their fifth member could be and since Jungkook was new and didn't really know everyone at the school it was left to the other three boys to decide who will join.

"We have 3 days to submit our form. We can take anyone who didn't join a group in the end?", Yugyeom suggested and they finally agreed before parting ways, Jungkook went to his class without the other three since they weren't in his literature class. It was his first class without any of his friends. So he quietly entered the class and took the empty seat near the window and patiently waited for the teacher to come in as the other students entered and took their seats as well.

He was spacing out and looking towards the front door until he noticed someone came in, it wasn't the teacher though. It was the silver haired boy. He looked around for the first time and he froze when he saw Jungkook and he seemed annoyed face and sat on an empty seat on the other side of the classroom.

'What was that about? Did he want to sit in my place near the window like the first time I saw him in school?' Jungkook thought to himself.

His thoughts were interrupted when the teacher entered the class and the students greeted him formally like always. The class had started but his mind was on something else....someone else.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!