Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Blair's POV

(two days later)

Everyone was very friendly towards Becca, a little hesitant at first, but warmed up to her fairly soon. Becca is hilarious! We had just finished lunch and everybody was laughing at Becca's stories about Christa. I had told her that she didn't have to say anything but she insisted she did. She said we should know ever embarrassing thing about her. We were having a great time until Christa and her "group" came over.

"Ooh....What's so funny? Did Blair do a face plant for the sixth time?" she asked with a sweet voice. All of her groupies started snickering.

"For your information, the newest member of our group just shared the funniest story with us." Katie said.

"Oh really? And who is that?" Christa's groupie Whitney asked.

"Me." Becca replied.

Christa stared at her in shock but recovered almost instantly, "Oh really? Couldn't get anyone to join you so you took our leftovers?" she scoffed.

"FYI I was never yours to be leftover. Never have, Never will."

Christa glowered at Becca."You have no say in this you whore!"

I narrowed my eyes at Christa. "Yeah, she does have a say in this! And next time I hear you called her a whore, slut, or anything you are, you will be kicked out of MY pack IMMEDIATELY! GOT IT?!" I heard a note of something different in my voice, and for this first time ever, Christa bowed her head and said,

"Yes, Blair, I got it loud and clear."

Then she muttered under her breath and said,

"Bitch!"

Although I heard it loud and clear, it seemed as no one else did. Must be my alpha power. I narrowed my eyes again at her.

"Excuse me?! What did you just say?!" I exclaimed.

Everyone looked at me confused because they hasn't heard Christa say anything but Christa just looked scared and shocked.

"I...I...I never said a-anything A-Alpha B-Blair!" She stuttered.

"LIAR! I HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR! NEXT TIME YOU WANNA CALL ME A BITCH IS WHEN YOU WANNA BE KICKED OUT OF THIS PACK! " I could hear my voice rising with power.

"Y-you h-heard that?" She stuttered.

"Of course I did? Why else would we be having this conversation?" I couldn't help but make poor Christa(note the sarcasm...shes not poor.) feel stupid.

"Are we clear?" I asked.

"Y-yes Blair. "

"Good. Now leave. I really don't want to see you or your so-called friends right now."

"Y-yes." As she and the other girls turned to walk away, I stopped them.

"Wait!"

"What is it Alpha Blair?"

" I think you owe someone an apology."

"Yes Blair," the whole group turned towards Becca and said," we're really sorry. We should have anything. Can you forgive us?"

"I'll think about it." Becca dismissed.

The whole cafeteria looked baffled. Everyone would think that an apology from Christa's or my group is a blessing. But Becca being Becca dismissed the whole thing.

The group turned and walked away, clearly still baffled.

I turned to Becca with a scowl. But I was only playing with her. After a second i had a huge smile on my face.

"Good job!" I told her.

"Thanks but it was no biggie."

"Yeah right, no biggie my ass." Said Brett.

We all laughed and resumed eating but suddenly I had a pang in my gut.

"Guys, I'm not feeling so good." I told them.

They all looked around with worried glances. Alphas daughters don't get sick. At all. Then another pang came, but so much worse than the first that I cried out.

Brandon had his idea face going on,

"I think I know whats happening! Shes having her first shift!" He exclaimed.

Quickly everyone got up, carried me and started towards the nurses office. 'Good thing shes a werewolf.' I thought.

Just as we got there, she was standing by the door and by now I was screaming in pain.

"Oh, my!" I heard her exclaim before i completely blacked out.