Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jake's P.O.V

As soon as Brandon called me and said my sister just had her first shift, I bolted out of the classroom despite my teachers angry voice calling me back. Just as I got to the nurses office, I saw Brandon, Brett, and Katie come out with Becca. I glared at her.

"Why is SHE here!?" I growled. Everybody flinched at my tone.

"Uhh...Brooke found Christa and her group of sluts bad mouthing Becca, so she dicided to invite her to join our group." Katie whispered.

"Really? Okay then... Sorry 'bout that..." I said,"So why are you out here instead of in there,"I pointed to the office door,"With my sister?"

I started to go in to see my sister but Katie started to protest,

"Wait, you shouldn't..."

It was too late, I was already throught the door looking at a teenaged dickhead draped all over my sister.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I growled as I pushed him off my sister. She wimpered at the sudden loss of contact.

The boy growled back at me. He stalked towards me and tried to punch me but I caught his fist. This just made him angrier.

"Who the HELL do you think you are, pushing me and telling me to stay away from my mate?!" He said.

"Oh SHIT! She's your mate? " I asked shocked.

"Yes! And whatever relationship you guys have is OVER because I am her mate ad ONLY I GET TO HAVE HER!!"

"Dude, CHILL! I am only her older brother, I just went into protective mode because I don't really know you and saw you draped all over my baby sister!.

He visibly relaxed after I told him that.

"Oh, well I am Hunter Emmett, Future Alpha of the Midnight Moon Pack. "

"I know....from P.E. I am Jake Blackbrook, Future Alpha of the Black Brooke Pack. "

We both nodded our heads to eachother as a sign of respect between Alphas.

"Awe, well look at that! There is finally peace between my loved ones!" A familliar voice said.

I turned to see Blair sitting up, smirking at us. I rushed up to her and gave her the biggest bear hug I could muster.

I heard a small, short growl behind me. I slowly walked backwards with my hands up looking sorry at Hunter. He gave me a grateful smile and started hugging and kissing my sister.

"Well, uhhh, I will give you some privacy and go tell the others Blair is awake. But NO FUNNY BUISNESS!" I growled.

As soon as I walked out the door I was bombarded by question.

"SHHH! And I will tell you whats happening." I hissed.

They all went silent, looking at me to continue.

"Blair is awake," And the chatter started again and people tried to get through the door," But! You might want to wait, she is with her mate."

Everyone murmured,"Oh," or "Okay," and "Thanks for the heads up."

"So," I said suddenly,"How does Blair's wolf look?"

"OMG! It's the most beautiful wolf ever! It's pure white! And her eyes, her eyes are as clear as the ocean, and the same colour too!" Katie gushed.

"You could also feel this very powerful vibe from her. More than you would get from an Alpha." Brett added.

"Well guys,"I started,"I think we just figured out who one of the Elementals are."

"OMG! You mean my best friend is an Elemental?!"Katie shouted," The most powerful black and white wolves on Earth?! The ones with powers to control everything?! The ones who are blessed by the Moon Goddess herself?! The ones who-"

"I think we all know what Elementals are Katie, we hear thousands of stories about them, and everyone wishes to be one." Brett interrupted.

"Amazing!" Brandon muttered.

"Totally AWESOME!" Rebecca mused.

Just then the bell rang, signalling next period.

"Well guys, I'm gonna head to class. Don't tell Blair what I said. I don't want to get her hopes up."

"But-" I cut off everyone.

"YOU WILL NOT TELL HER OF THIS IN ANY WAY! GOT IT?!" I growled in my Alpha Voice.

Everyone shook their heads yes.

"Got it Alpha." They muttered.

I stared at them for a couple seconds before heading to class.

As I was about to enter, I saw some of Christa's clones sneering around the corner of the hall. Probably bullying some one again. I went up to them but observed for a few seconds to determine their punishments. They didn't see me because they had their backs to me. I saw they were bullying a new girl.

"You think you're so pretty and cool,"Christa sneered while pulling the girls beautiful curly brown hair," But REALITY FLASH! You're not. You're ugly, worthless and downright disgusting! Hell, I bet even your mate would reject you!"

I looked at the girl, her eyes were downcast so I couldn't see the colour, but I bet they would be beautiful, just like herself. She had prominent cheek bones, full red lips and doe eyes. She was just beautiful. I could see tears running down her magnificent face and got very angry.

Just then, she looked at me. Her eyes were a beautiful light green. Very rare. Just then, my wolf said something utterly amazing.

"MATE! PROTECT MATE! HURT PEOPLE WHO HURT MATE!"

"STOP!" I bellowed in my Alpha Voice. I could see Christa's hand centimeters away from my mates face.

"YOU LIED! I WILL NEVER REJECT HER! I WILL LOVE HER AND CHERISH HER! NOW, STEP AWAY OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE! THEN YOU'LL NEED MORE PLASTIC SURGERY! APOLOGIZE TO MY MATE AND YOUR FUTURE LUNA!"

"Sorry, Luna." They all muttered.

"NOW! AFTER SCHOOL, YOU WILL COME STRAIGHT TO MY OFFICE IN THE PACK HOUSE AND RECIEVE YOUR PUNISHMENTS!" I yelled, still using my Alpha Voice.

"Yes, A-Alpha." They stuttered and quickly ran to their classes.

I walked up my mate.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently.

"Ye-yes Alpha."

"None of this Alpha buisness. Please, call me Jake."

"Ok, Jake." He loved the way his name rolled off her tongue.

"Do you really mean what you said? That you'll love me and charish me?"

"Of course. I meant every single word then, and I mean ever single word now, I love you and charish you."

She smiled at me.

"So whats your name?" I asked.

"Serenity, but you can call me Sere."

"Ok, Sere, how bout I take you out for a late lunch?"

"That would be wonderful!" She replied.

And so we made our way to my car with huge smiles on our faces.