Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Blair's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I found my mate! And he is SMOKIN'!

'Got that right!' something in my head said.

'Hey! I am not just something!' It said.

'I'm not an It either!!' It growled.

"GRRR! My name is Angela and I am your wolf. Yes, I know Angela is a unique name for your wolf, because usually, wolves names are close to their humans. But you'll find out soon why my name is such!' It- I mean Angela said.

'Finally! You caught on! Now lets get back to our mate!' She yipped.

I looked at Hunter to find he was staring at me with amusment in his eyes and a smirk on his very soft lips.

'Oh, I could kiss those lips all day!' Angela sighed.

Oh GOSH! I better not have a really annoying wolf.

'Hey! Who are YOU calling annoying?! Last time I checked, we are one. Not seperate.'

Whatever, lets get back to Hunter.

"So, having a nice chat there?" Hunter asked.

"Ummm...Huuuhhh? Whaaatt?"

Hunter laughed. Oh his laugh. I could listen to that all day!

Damnn...What did this wolf do to me?!

'That was all you!' She said, smirking.

"I can tell you're having a conversation with your wolf."Hunter explained," So, whats her name?"

"Ohh...And her name is Angela."

"Perfect!" He yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"My wolfs name is Angelo."

"Wow. Thats really cool."

"Yeah. So how about we skip school," He said, walking over to me and kissing my lips," And go for a run?"

"That sounds awesome! I want to find a lake, or pond or something so I can see what my wolf looks like."

"Okay, I know the perfect place." He said, picking me up bridal shower and walking out the door. One we did, we, or should I say I, was bombarded with questions.

"SORRY GUYS! SHES GONNA HAVE TO TALK TO YOU LATER! WE'RE GOING OUT!" Hunter yelled.

I heard awws and reluctant okays, but the crowd parted so we could get through.

"Sorry guys... I need to spend some time with my wolf and mate." I explained.

"Well, one thing for sure is... you're beautiful and rare." Katie said with a wink.

huh...I wonder what she means.

'You'll find out soon enough...' Angela whispered.

Seriously...can't anyone just tell me!?

"Well, we should get going." Hunter said, taking my hand and guiding me to the front doors of the school.

"Yah... I'll see you guys later!" I shouted behind me.

Once outside and in the woods behind the school, Hunter placed his hands over my eyes.

"What for?" I questioned.

"I have a secret and suprise place."

"Oh? Will I like it?"

"I'm sure you'll love it. No one else knows about it. It'll be our secret place."