9

The Chinese arrived so we sat at the table  and filled the air with this and that conversation. Patrick told me that he really enjoyed Joe and Andy. He asked me all about them and I tried to describe them the best I could.

"Joe, well he is one of the funniest guys I know. He's dorky and weird but thats why everyone loves him. Then there's Andy. I think it so funny when people meet him for the first time because looking at him with his tattoos and his shape, no one is ready for what comes next. His voice and his kindness surprise everybody" Patrick laughed at the last part.

"Yeah I was expecting this deep macho-man voice"

"Most people do"

"I have another question tho."

"Shoot"

"Who writes our music?" I opened my mouth to answer but then had to think for a second.

"Well I guess we all kind of do. Whenever one of us gets some sort of idea we just kind of all work together. I tend to write a lot at night so everything I write is on sticky notes in a box on my desk. I even wrote while you were gone."

I could see a spark light in Patricks eyes and I knew he was interested. Before He even said anything I went upstairs to grab the box and bring it back down. When I laid it on the table I knew I should have taken some things out before I brought it back but it was too late and they were already in his hands. The first one he read out loud.

"My songs know what you did in the dark. So light em up" He smiled "What did they do in the dark?" he joked and went to grab another slip out of the box. 

The second one one he pulled out I knew was trouble. There was a watermark on it from what i think was a tear and I instantly knew what it was. I was gonna to get up and grab it from him but before I could he started to read it out loud.

Baby you were my picket fence. I miss missing you now and then

I could feel his eyes looking up at me but I was too busy staring at my shoes.

"Is this about me?" I didn't answer. I just kept staring down. "Pete?" I felt a tear drip down my face and I just wanted to rewind this situation but it was to late for that.

"It was really hard Patrick..." that's when I broke down. I sat there and cried. "Everything was awful and I felt so alone. And I know this is stupid and I should be the one consoling you but everyday I felt destroyed. I kept trying to convince myself that I was okay but I just wasn't"

"It wasn't your fault Pete" he replied as he pulled me into a hug. " you weren't the one who took me and tourchered me, locked me away and used me as a slave. You weren't the one who ra-" then he cut himself off and I backed away.

"What else did he do to you Trick?"

"He.. he" his hands started to shake in mine. "Jonathan raped me"

I stood up and pulled him over to the couch where we both sat down. Now we were both crying.

"I'm sorry" i said at almost a whisper.

"Why? You didn't do It"

"No but I gave up"

"Pete you're too hard on yourself." we both sat there in each others arms until the cries died out. Then we just sat in silence until finally he spoke again.

"Pete I had a dream that me and you were fighting before I stormed out. Is that what happened." I didn't know if I was happy he was remembering or sad because that's what he remembered.

"Yeah that happened"

"What were we fighting about?"

"You were leaving and I didn't want you to" he just nodded as he rested his head on my chest. Slowly he drifted off to sleep.

AN: Hello people. Hope ya enjoyed this chapter and if ya did vote on it (if thats not too much work lol) 

Anyway... 

QOTH: Did you go to Warped and which bands did you like watching the most?

 I went in Camden and it was sooooooo much fun. State Champs, Waterparks, 3OH!3, Palaye, and Bowling for Soup were all amazing to watch.