13

We spent forever in that car. Just with each other. I didn't want his hand to leave mine. But sadly we decided it was time to head inside so we got out of the car and ran to the cover porch to try to escape the rain.I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for another kiss.

"I love you 'Trick" I said as we pulled apart.

"I love you Pete". I went to grab the door knob but Patrick stopped me. "The lyrics. They were amazing and I think if you finish the song they could be perfect."

"I don't know 'Trick."

"Just think about it. For me." he said then opened the door. We went inside hand and hand and as soon as we open the door we were met with the sound of the tv. For a I was confused until I saw Brendon come from around the corner and I remembered that he was here.

"Finally you guys are-" he started to say but paused once he saw our hands. A grin grew on his face. "Did you guys finally get together?" I just looked over at Patrick and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess that answers your question." Patrick responded.

"Finally!" Brendon yelled as he ran over and pulled us into a big hug. "Pizzas on me tonight boys!"

"Pete can never resist pizza." Patrick jokes.

"Especially when he doesn't have to pay for it"

"Hey I think we should invite Joe and Andy over too" I suggested. "We have to talk to them about the album anyway" Patrick and Brendon both nodded there head so I went and texted the guys. Within minutes they were at our door with the pizza. Brendon made them go pick it up because he didn't want to pay delivery charges too. We all sat around the table joking with each other and just hanging out. We told them about me and Patrick and they all cheered. Andy then handed Joe a twenty.

"Dang If you guys were one month later I would have been twenty bucks richer" Andy joked.

"Can't win them all" Joe replied while putting the money in his pocket.

"You know Pete finally finished that song he has been working on forever now." Patrick said.

"Finally!" Joe joked hitting me in the shoulder. "Let us here it!" I got up to grab the notebook and bring it back. I looked up one more time and back at the paper. Patrick put his hand on my knee and encouraged me to read. I hate showing people lyrics for the first time and he knew that.

I need more dreams

And less life

And I need that dark

In a little more light

I cried tears you'll never see

So fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean

And leave me be

You are what you love

Not who loves you

In a world full of the word yes

I'm here to scream

No, No

Wherever I go, go

Trouble seems to follow

I only plugged in to save rock and roll, rock and roll

No, No

Wherever I go, go

Trouble seems to follow