a/n

i posted this on paradise, but imma do this here too since it IS a blacktan fanfiction :)

i going to be publishing another story if any of you were interested!

so it's inspired by several mystery/thriller shows like riverdale, gossip girls, pretty little liars, scream queens, etc

ill attach a lil "teaser" for y'all in case you were to read it—I'll be publishing this story on Wattpad JUNE 16th!

"Secrets girls," Jennie whispered, wrapping her blanket around her more as she looked each of them in the eye.

"It's what keeps us close. No one has to know about what happened that night. It's between us and the boys. Got it?"

"Yes."

-

St. Helena Academy had just taken a turn for the interesting.

Seemingly harmless students attend this school for the rich, but appearances are deceiving. Everyone has a secret, some worse than others.

Kim Jennie thrives on secrets. Former BIC (Bitch-In-Charge) she's back in school, and ready to cause chaos.

What she doesn't realize is that someone knows her secrets. Not just her secrets, the anonymous blogger knows everything. And they're ready to use it to their advantage.

so it'll include ships like liskook, taennie, jirose, and jinsoo if you were interested in any of those.

okayy have i nice day i love you all ♥️💕💚💜