explanation

so thank you all so much for reading this book! fun fact; i was inspired to write this after getting ice cream from a vendor at the mall, the guy was hella cute so like,,

anyways, i wanted to put an explanation for this story because there might be some things that y'all as the readers may not have noticed

like one; who's the actual antagonist? a lot may think it was joohyun, but let's take a at the story in her perspective.

- she has a great relationship with her boyfriend, taehyung. Going strong for 3 years now
- suddenly that gets thrown in jeopardy when she starts to get suspicions he's falling for a GIRL that he's only texted.
- sure she's human, she not perfect. she threatens the girl, but the girl threatens her back, if not even worse. she basically implies that taehyung will dump her in the near future
- suddenly this girl that joohyun fears is dating her boyfriend's best friend. she thinks this girl is trying to take away her friends, it's a normal reaction isn't it?
- then her boyfriend dumps her OVER TEXT. harsh much? and just because of a girl he's never met in real life.
- she tries to win him back, it doesn't work.

it really makes jennie seem like the antagonist now doesn't it? :/

yeah, idk i thought i was really smart when i thought of that revelation LOL 😂

also Irene (bae joohyun) is actually my bias from red velvet, i chose her as the "antagonist" because idk, it was easy for me to twist her into that kind of character, i love her so much tho (saranghae irene sunbae-nim)

getting jungkook involved in the story wasn't my original plan! but i think i liked the outcome

originally, i had planned on jennie breaking up with yoongi because she liked taehyung, but it turned out the other way around.

yoongi knew about jennie texting taehyung. he also had a feeling that she liked him, but knew that jennie herself wasn't aware of it. so he broke up with her because he had a feeling taehyung would make her happier than him. they had been getting distant anyways because of tae.

jimin was supposed to be more involved in the story, but jungkook took his spot, im a diehard taekook shipper 😂

jungkook did have a crush on jennie. it was never confirmed, but he did because he liked the confident aura she carried, and the fact that she was really cute AND she was older than him. he never intended on dating her though, she's the one who made the move.

jungkook and jennie never kissed. they only held hands.

there were supposed to be a lot more taehyung x jennie face to face encounters, but i decided not to post those drafts. (but if you want them...just post an in-line comment here ;) )

originally i had also planned to have taehyung and jennie dating by the halfway point of the book, but the way the book was progressing, i pushed it to the end!

if you guys are interested in any short extras, please comment below! i might still post a few even if y'all don't comment saying so :)