extra #1

a/n: these extras are somewhat long? idk but i really enjoyed writing each one of these :))

l i s k o o k

"chaeyoung babe! i need my card, i plan to go shopping later on today." lisa called, looking at her phone whilst walking inside the dorm room.

"babe? i hope you're not cheating on me lisa." jungkook whined, looking at her from the couch he was sprawled on. lisa looked over, surprised.

"oh? you're here? what are you doing here?"

"i wanted to surprise you but it seems like you're cheating on me."

"ani! that's just my nickname for chaeyoung. besides, you're still not my boyfriend, so it doesn't matter does it?"

"yah!"

lisa giggled, sitting her bags in her room before heading back to the kitchen/living room. their dorm room was fairly big, and nicely furnished.

"ah, what are you doing here though jungkook? my roommates will be back soon."

"is there harm in me just visiting you? it's not like i see you everyday." jungkook got up from the couch, quick to engulf lisa in his arms.

"you're like a giant baby koala."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"so clingy."

"hey! i'm only like this around you."

"are you sure? i hear from jennie that taehyung complains about how much you cling to him as well."

"that's because i miss you."

"that's cheesy." lisa mumbled, looking at her phone.

jennie: hey Chaeyoung's got a date tonight so she won't be back until late tonight. soo and i have a late night class so it looks like you got the place to yourself ;) invite jungkook if you want

lalixx: omg chaeng with who?

jennie: taehyungs roomie!! park jimin, and what a cutie, i approve

lalixx: i expect details from her when she's baaack ;)

"well...looks like i have the place to myself today. chaeyoung's going on a date with your roommate."

"jimin? he actually scored a date?"

"yah don't be mean. he is cute."

"what about me?" jungkook mumbled into her collarbone. lisa rolled her eyes. "oh stop it. he's cute, but you're handsome."

"aw, thanks babygirl."

"hey! only jennie and chaeng get to call me that."

"you guys are way too close."

"yeah we are. jennie and jisoo took a shower together once because jennie was too lazy to go to the other bathroom."

"i really did not need to know that."

lisa laughed, prying his hands off of her. "do you want anything to eat? i've got leftover pizza, cake, and a tub of ice cream."

"i feel like the tub belongs to jennie though."

"no. not anymore, she doesn't buy tubs, since she likes to go down and visit taehyung at jennie's."

"why can't you be like that around me?"

"what do you mean?"

"show your affection."

lisa smiled, running a hand through jungkook's hair. "sorry. it's hard for me to be so open about my feelings like that. i'm trying though."