peach

"oh my god! she got into an accident? this is insane, you need to report this girl seulgi!" lalisa stood next to seulgi, who had also brought along jungkook

"yeah, seulgi. this is too insane, this girl needs help. like her ppd is getting the best of her. be a good friend to her and help her out." jungkook added.

"i would, but what if she finds out? i need solid evidence that she's behind all this. it's all a theory anyways."

"well, i'll help you find something. look at you, you look like you've hardly gotten any sleep. i know you can't stand staying in the same room as her, which is why jungkook offered to lend his room to you."

"wait what?"

lisa shot him a stern look, and he shut up, averting his eyes.

"no no jungkook, lisa, it's fine."

"ah, i don't take no as an answer. you don't worry, taehyung and jimin won't mind, will they?"

"n-no i guess they won't. jimin's hardly ever in our dorm anyways."

"and taehyung understands your situation! it's fine seulgi! trust me. plus, i'll be over as often as i can. you're my friend now."

seulgi sighed. "i need some air." with that she left, jungkook shot lisa a small glare.

"and where exactly do you expect me to stay lali?"

she pursed her lips, looking downwards at her fingers. "i-i was thinking my room..." fiddling with them, she missed the smirk that made its way on jungkook's face.

"but no repeats of what happened that other day. whatever we're dealing with is kind of serious right now. i don't need any distractions, especially from you."

"you find me a distraction? i'm slightly offended." his arms wrapped around her waist into a back hug. lisa rolled her eyes.

"yes you're a giant distraction." she confirmed, trying not to dwell in the fact that he smelt really good.

"that's not how you treat your boyfriend, is it?"

"you're not my boyfriend. we simply came to terms that i liked you and you liked me. that's it. we'll figure out all that later after this mess is cleared up—jungkook stop!" she frowned, feeling his breath and nose tickling the side of her neck.

"we shouldn't be doing this in here, where one of your classmates is bandaged up. let me go." lalisa whined again, prying his hands off of her.

"you always hate it when i hug you in public!"

"and you still haven't caught on that i'm not a huge fan of pda! what a smart guy!"

"pda meaning?"

"public display of affection dumbass."

"but i'm your dumbass."

"not yet."

"lisa! i like you, stop saying that i'm not yours! just because we haven't made it official, doesn't mean that it isn't in my head!"

his words startled her. did he actually like her to the extent that she did? because she liked him a lot.

"what?"

"do i need to repeat myself? i thought you were the smart one."

"i-i am. we should go, seulgi's probably waiting."

"lisa..."

"can we talk about this later please?"

"we never will if we don't now! i know you won't talk about it later!"

"n-not now jungkook, please."

"lisa, i like you. i want you to be my girlfriend. nothing is currently stopping me from asking you except you. what are you scared of?"

they were now outside the hospital room, in a separate wing. lisa's hands were wrung.

"i just don't want what happening to taehyung and jennie to happen to us."

"it can't happen to us! as far as i'm aware, you're my first legit girlfriend if you say yes. unless you have some psychotic ex that i'm not aware of, then we're good."

"i don't...wait. you've never had a girlfriend?"

"no..."

"then what about what happened in your..."

"i've had hook ups. not relationships. aside of jennie, but she wasn't even a real relationship."

"oh."

"so?" his hand intertwined in hers, jungkook scanned lisa's face.

"we'll continue this conversation in the evening i promise. you are staying in my room remember?"

"am i even allowed?"

"shh, no one needs to know kookie. as long as you don't make too much noise."

"you little pervert in hiding."

"ah, shut up." she was better spirits now. "now, let's go find jennie."

a/n: a little liskook filler chapter just to ease myself, and add a little cuteness in since there's been so much tense stuff lately :) and also: six more chapters until the end of this book!! ahahahahhhhhhhh