extra #3

t a e n n i e

"yAh!" taehyung hollered loudly. jennie was still sleeping on her bed.

"wake up lazy ass! it's almost noon!"

"i usually wake up at two though..." she mumbled cutely, looking at him sleepily before turning back to her pillow. a small smile flickered across taehyung's face before he frowned.

"this is unhealthy. stop sleeping so much!"

"stop being a party pooper!"

"you have parties in your sleep?"

"who doesn't?"

taehyung shook her shoulder violently, jennie let out a loud whine in protest.

"taehyungiee..."

"i have an amazing day planned for us, i can't have your ridiculous sleeping schedule ruin it for me."

"but i wanna' sleep...don't you love me?"

"yes. but, you need to stop sleeping so much." he reminded, sitting on the edge of her bed. she looked adorable, messy brown hair, eyes closed with a small pout on her face.

she punched his shoulder, a scowl appearing on her face. he yelped, shooting her a glare.

"i get cranky when people wake me up!"

"why'd you punch me?"

"revenge sweetheart."

taehyung smiled, ruffling her hair. "go take a shower."

"don't tell me what to do!"

"you're like a child in this relationship!"

"then take care of me please."

"what do you call this?"

"i call this 'taehyung being a meanie and not letting me sleep'."

taehyung chuckled, cupping her face before placing a kiss on her lips. jennie smiled at this, eyes obviously lighting up. taehyung enjoyed seeing that look on her face.

"sorry...i didn't say good morning to you."

"it's practically afternoon. so good afternoon to you too."

"ah, this is nice. moving in together, i'm glad both of us graduated. we don't have the struggles of not going to the same schools."

"it wasn't even much of a problem anyway, i saw you practically everyday."

"here i was trying to be like 'baby, i missed you so much' and you went and ruined it."

"you can still call me that." he teased, glancing at his phone.

"no thank you. i'll go take a shower now,"

"okay."

she got up, taehyung watched. she wore a large loose off-white shirt, the first few buttons loose, but the rest buttoned. the sleeves were long on her, it was his shirt. he didn't care much that she used his shirts as pajamas, sometimes he would wear them afterwards and realize that they smelt like her. and that was always a plus.

"nice shirt."

"thank you. i got it from my boyfriend."

"oh, he has a good taste in fashion then?"

"yes he does." she let out a small laugh, running a hand through her already straight hair before walking inside the bathroom.