Chapter 3

"Marinette get up! You're going to be late for school!" Tikki, Marinette's kwamii said.

"Ugh. Tikki, what time is it?"

"It's 7:45. School starts at 8:00. Marinette you're going to be late!"

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up." Marinette said while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She did her morning routine and went down to eat breakfast at her parent's bakery.

"Morning Momma."

"Morning Marinette. Here's a bagel they're freshly baked."

"Thanks, Momma. I'm running late so I'll eat this on the way bye."

"Marinette aren't you forgetting someone." Marinette's dad asked her from the kitchen.

"Oh, sorry papa. Bye." She said kissing her parents on the cheek and heading to school. When Marinette arrived at the school the bell rang. She quickly ran into her classroom, but sadly tripping over someone's foot.

"Aww, look at poor Marinette coming late to class and then falling on her face. How sad I would have thought she would at least know how to walk at the age of 15." Chole exclaimed gaining the attention of the whole class along with tripping Marinette.

"That's enough Chloe. Marinette, please try not to be late again." Mrs. Bustier said with a calm voice.

"Hey girl, you sleep in again?" Alya inquired in a whisper.

"Yeah, Al's. I was up late talking to my soul mate." Marinette said while shaking her head on the desk.

"Oh, did you finally have a normal conversation with him."

"Yeah. We exchanged numbers and he told me about his family. He also helped me finish my physics homework."

"Cool. Did you get his name or did you forget that?"

"I forgot," Marinette said ashamed

"Well, did you at least give him yours?"

"No."

"I can believe you girl. You finally find your soul mate and you don't ask for his name." Alya said laughing at her friend's failure. Marinette, on the other hand, had now zoned out watching her soul mate write something on her arm.

"Hey, you want to move up our date to tonight. It turns out I have something to do on Saturday:)" Adrien wrote remembering that Nathalie told him he had a photo shoot that was rescheduled to Saturday.

"Yeah. That's fine. I have nothing to do today anyway. Do you still want to meet at 7:00 under the Eiffel Tower?"

"Sure;)" Adrien wrote excitedly to meet his soul mate.