Chapter 8

It was Monday morning, the first day back to school with Adrien as her boyfriend. Marinette still needs to be careful with her movement to not agitate her healing wound, but overall she is in good health. Her parents are unaware of her visit to the hospital along with her friends. But her parents do know about Adrien and were told not to say anything to her friends.

“Hey, Princess. Ready for your first day of school out if the hospital.”

“Yep, as long as I have you I know I will always be fine.”

“Good,” Adrien said as he intertwined his hand with hers. They were currently crossing the street to their school.

“Hey, Marinette!” Alya screamed from the other side of the street, still not noticing their hands.

“Hey, Alya,” Marinette said waving her unoccupied hand.

“Hi, Alya,” Adrien said, successfully gaining the brown hair girls attention.

“Are you guys holding hands?” Alya said Ponting at the couple in front of her. They had now crossed the street and were standing in front of Alya.

“Yep. Turns out were soulmates.” Adrien inquired.

“Ahhh!” Alya screamed gaining the attention of Nino and half of the school.

“Um, what's going on here?” Nino asked being completely confused by his girlfriend scream.

“Adrien and Marinette are soulmates!” Alya squealed.

“Really, that's great man,” Nini said playfully punching Adrien’s arm.

“What!” An obnoxious voice screamed.

“There is no way that my Adrikins could be soulmates with Maritrash.” The obnoxious voice emphasized.

“Chloe I am not yours and if I needed to pick between Marinette and you, I'd pick her in a heartbeat,” Adrien said bringing Marinette into a protective hug.

“Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!” Chloe said walking away with Sabrina trailing behind her.

“Thanks, Adrien,” Marinette said looking into her boyfriends emerald eyes.

“No problem. I'd do anything for you.”