Chapter 4

"Alya I have nothing to wear! What do I do!" Marinette screeched, running around her room frantically. The school day had passed by slowly, but it was finally time.

"Marinette calm down. You have plenty of things to wear. Here how about this."

"Ok, I'll try it on." Marinette walked into her bathroom and put on skinny jeans with a chat noir themes crop top and a black choker. She put on high heel boots and natural looking makeup.

"How do I look Alya?"

"OMG. Marinette your soulmate is going to love you. But let me do something to your hair." Alya said while grabbing Marinette's hair. Throughout the years Marinette has let her hair grow out; it was now halfway down her torso. Alya decided to do a French braid on Marinette and add a green ribbon to go with her shirt.

"This looks amazing Al's. Thank you for helping me get ready." Marinette said giving her best friend a hug.

"Yeah, girl I know. I'm awesome. Now go your going to be late." Alya said grabbing Marinette's purse and shoving her out the door. Halfway to the Eiffel Tower Marinette heard an ear piercing scream.

"I am Marmora and I will make everyone pay for Keith trying to kill himself." Said an Akuma with purple and black clothing and a blade in her hand. Marinette being so used to Akuma's simply ran into an alley and transformed.

"Hey, Marmora. Did you even watch the end of that episode? Keith didn't die, yeah he risked his life but it was to save Voltron." Chat Noir said trying to stall until Ladybug arrived.

"He still risked his life and I will avenge him," Marmora said while lunging at Chat Noir. Chat Noir dodged every attack with ease.

"Hey! Marmora. Get over it. It was a show and he survived." Ladybug said successfully gaining Marmora's attention. Ladybug and Chat Noir were now side by side ready to attack.

"Nice of you to drop in bugaboo." Chat Noir said swinging his baton, as Marmora threw blade after blade at him and Ladybug.

"What do you know about her, Chat?" Ladybug said doing a black flip to avoid more daggers.

"Well, she shoots daggers out if her hands. That's pretty much it."

"Okay go distract her."

"On it M'lady."

"LUCKY CHA-" Ladybug was cut off by a dagger to the stomach. She quickly applied pressure to the wound without taking the dagger out. Luckily for her, Chat Noir was in the middle of fighting and didn't notice her injury. She quickly regained her bounds and summoned her Lucky Charm being careful to not aggravate her injury further.

"Hey, M'lady. Can you hurry it up? I need a little help."

"Sorry Chat. Just give me a second." Ladybug said trying to not sound in pain. She stared down at the lucky charm in her hands trying to figure out its use. She looked around not being able to come up with a plan until it hit her. Tikki had sent her a towel to use as a tourniquet. She quickly wrapped it around her stomach and joined the battle.

"Hey, Chat. I think the Akuma's in her hairpin. It has a picture of Keith on it. Try and get it off of her."

"I'm on it." Chat quickly tried to snatch the pin but was toppled over by an incoming dagger. Luckily, it didn't hit him as he was able to dodge. It was now ladybug's turn to fight. She tried using her yo-yo, but she kept on missing. Her injury was making her slow down and with less speed, she was unable to get the pin.

"Aww, look at the poor bug. She's started to slow down, I wonder, is there a reason behind her sudden tiredness." Marmora said with a smirk.

"Oh, be quiet I'm fine, now give me that pin." Ladybug said lunging toward Marmora. By this time Chat had rejoined the fight and was confused on what Marmora meant by ladybug being slow. Chat decided that he would attack Marmora from behind and went in for the pin. He was successful in retrieving it and quickly threw it at Ladybug.