Chapter 10

“Adrien!” Marinette screamed waking up her sleeping husband.

“What, is there an Akuma? What's wrong?”

“My water broke.” Marinette said trying to get her husband to take her to the hospital.

“Oh. Oh my. Um. I'll get the bag, you try to get to the car.” Adrien said getting up from bed and hurrying to get everything prepared.

“Adrien we can help.” Tikki exclaimed.

“Um okay. Tikki you help Marinette to the car. Plagg help me get everything in the car.”

“Adrien, stop freaking out. I'm not going to die, everything is fine. Just calm   down.” Marinette said in a soothing voice.

“Your right, sorry.”

“Tikki and Plagg, call everyone and tell them to meet at the hospital. Adrien, I will be waiting in the car, all you need to do is get the already packed bags in the car. Can you handle that?”

“Yes.” In a couple of minutes Adrien was done with the bags and they were driving to the hospital. Once at the hospital, Marinette was taken into the maternity wing. After 9 hours of labor Hugo, Lucas, and Emma were brought into the world.

“Mr. Agreste you can see you wife and kids now.”

“Okay.” Adrien said following the doctor to his wife's room.

“She's right in there. Congratulations on your triplets.” The doctor said before leaving.

“Hey Princess. How are they?”

“Right now, asleep.”

“And how are you?”

“Me, I'm fine this is nothing compared to being Ladybug.” Marinette said with a giggle.

“Good, I wouldn't want M’lady to be out of commission for too long.” Adrien said kissing Marinette on the cheek.

“Yeah, I don't think I would be able to not going on patrol for more than 2 weeks after today.” Marinette said smiling at her husband.

“Can I see them?” Adrien asked, nervous beyond belief.

“Of course Kitty.” Marinette said watching Adrien walk up to the beds holding the newborn triplets.

“They look so peaceful. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together with them.” Adrien said, tears forming in his eyes.

“I love you Kitty.”

“I love you too Princess.”