Chapter 9

After ten years of being together, Adrien finally got the courage to ask Marinette the big question. He asked her under the Eiffel Tower where their original date was supposed to be. It was a heartwarming proposal which ended with a crying Marinette. Six months after the engagement Marinette and Adrien got married. Alya and Nino were the best man and maid of honor. The whole class had now gotten married to there soul mates: Chloe with Nathaniel, Sabrina with Max, Alex with Kim, Mylene with Ivan, Rose with Juleka, Alya with Nino, and finally Marinette with Adrien. Ladybug and Chat Noir had also gained a few partners throughout the years and Paris was fully aware of their identities since they took down Hawkmoth. Ladybug and Chat Noir were still needed though as some Akuma's were able to escape their grasp before purification. But there was a secret Marinette now held and would soon release it to her husband.

"Hey, Kitty. I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Well you see I can't be Ladybug for some time."

"And why is that?" Adrien asked getting worried.

"Well. You see. God this is hard to say." Marinette exclaimed trying to find the right words.

"M'lady you can tell me anything, just say it."

"I'm pregnant."

"Really!" Adrien exclaimed smiling like a made man.

"Well, to be exact I'm pregnant with triplets."

"Oh, my god," Adrien said now jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Do you know what you want to name them?" Marinette said trying to calm down her overly excited husband.

"Well, for boys I like Hugo and Louis, and for a girl I like Emma."

"Wow, those are the exact name I wanted too."

"Perfect."