Chapter 3 "The old 'friend ' of her's"

Bill held me close, tears coming from the demon's face

"I'm so sorry..." he cried.

I looked him in the eyes. This murder thinks i forgive him?

ha

I get to be the puppet master now

i get to break his heart

I'll act like i still love him, like i forgive him

But just like he did, I'll pull it out from under him. As soon as this demon is gone I'll torcher him, figure out how to get rid of his powers, making him useless. He'll cry, beg for them back. Then i'll drive him out to the middle of no where, the most dangerouse place, with bears, and killer snakes all around.

I'll put him there with that long distance drone Ford got me

So i get to watch him struggle

and die.

I don't love this bastard and i won't, not again. I will NEVER be tricked into loving this asshole for the rest of my life!

while i was lost in my mind, Bill waved his hand in front of my face.

"Pinetree, are you even listening to me?!"

I looked him in the eyes, well eye sense one has an eye patch on it. 

"Sorry, spaced out. What were you saying?"

Bill face palmed at my words 

"ugh, well. I haven't met this demon before it seems, its aura is completely new to me. Though, i can tell it's female. Do you know anyone around here thats female, with bad intentions?"

Fuck yeah i did, that damn bitch that tried to drown me! ugh whats her name?

"Mali, that girl, Mable's old friend"

Bill nodded "Keep an eye out for her. Ok?" 

I nodded "Will do. don't worry."

Bill smiled at me, i saw light flash in the window, the sound of dirt flying came from outside. A car has rolled up in the drive

The car doors opening.

"Well, sweetheart i best get going" Bill began to climb up into the window "I'll be back, don't worry. Just call my name if your in danger"

I rolled my eyes at the thought of this asshole protecting me

"K, cipher"

Bill smiled, I could hear the front door open. 

"Dip stick, We're home!!"

"Bye, Pinetree... i love you"

Just like that, he jumped out the window, hitting the ground bellow vanishing into the dense forests of Gravity Falls. 

the door slammed open

"YOU'RE OK OMG I WAS SOOO WORRIED"

Mable gave me a tackle hug, Sending both of us flying into the floor. 

I laughed, she's so goofy. 

"sheesh calm down Mabes" I pushed her off. "I'm fine"

Ford walked into the room

"Dipper, when I examined the wound it seemed to be made by a sword." The wise old man, wise, past the years of any human that is looked down at some papers he pulled out of his pocket. 

"I haven't met anyone in this town that could use a sword to make such a perfect strike, without killing the person."

I gulped, how the fuck do I bring up Strange? If he is from Bill's universe then I would have to explain the tape. Ford would want to ask Bill and Will, but Will is too scared to talk about it half the time and Bill doesn't remember!

"What are you saying?" Stan asked, walking up behind Ford.

"I'm saying this person was trained in combat, using a sword over a gun is a bold-"

"Wait," I said. Everyone turned to me

"I know who did it... it's hard to explain"

Ford nodded pulling out a pen

"Tell me"

"I-I don't know his real name, but while I was with Bill.. I fell asleep but, it was like those dreams when Bill got in your head. But it was this guy called 'Strange' I.."

I shook my head

"Anyway, he seemed just like a dick in that first meeting, but...he did have the sword."

Ford nodded

"Go on Kid" Stan assured

"that time it just seemed like a random place in the woods, but this time... it was on a balcony, over looking this a beach. It felt important like, He wanted me to see that place. But, anyway he appeared and said how he wasn't a threat to me, then he said 'not yet' then I realized I couldn't be hurt in the dreamscape... so he showed me other wise by making a cut on my cheek Anyway, I ended up comparing him to Bill and well... He didn't seem so happy Bill and him must not get along."

I turned my head to down.

"Though... I think... that place he brought me was more important then it seemed. Like, that place has some kinda connection to Strange and Bill"

I looked down to what could have been a fatal wound. One slash of the sword had me out for days. I shivered at the thought.

I looked back up at Ford, everyone seemed at the edge of their seats

"Maybe, just Maybe, that was Bill's old diminution"

3rd person Pov

"hehe" a little female voice rang "wait til' she hears who little Dippy is hookin' up with again.

A smile grew om Mali's face.

This is the end Pines~ The end for the Ciphers....~~ Haha!" Laughter rang out. "Soon enough I'll be on top"

A sinister plan raced in the demon's mind.

She wouldn't fail at killing Bill Cipher's pet again. Not this time. This time will be different, and all the humans of Gravity Falls will watch as one of their 'town heros' gets torn apart and butchered at their very eyes, watch him scream while they helplessly wait their turn.

Bill will have nothing left to care about. The end off the world will start again, spreading around the globe. Once all humans all dead angels will have no purpose.

They will rage war but there are more monsters then good little angels. Angels at last will be wiped out.

Then she just had to kill Cipher and at last

Mali would be on top.

Killing Cipher will let her win, for once in her life.