Chapter 4 "Damn you Cipher"

I sat calmly reading a new book Pacifica gave to me. It's called "Storm Front" its not bad. Though it is odd that she outa all people gave me this. I don't she ever reads these types of books.  Oh well.  I had just ate Dinner so i was set for a nap. I wanted to pull an all nighter.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" i shout. 

Mable comes in, dragging Pacifica behind her 

"Have fun you two!" Then runs out of the room

great....

I roll my eyes and set the book mark back into my book, then slam it shut.

"Sorry, she demanded i come" Pacifica took a seat next to me, really close. She has the rest of the bed and she chose to sit hip-to-hip with me!

"ugh.." i groan, face palming.

"whats wrong" The rich blond asks. God she falls under dumb blond for sure.

"You know, im not into you, right?"

Pacifica's eyes widen, then glance away. "O-of course.."

"Look you are a good person but..."

What didn't i like about her? She's kind, she isn't snobby like she use to be, she reads with me, she...

Bill's face flashed in my mind. 

no, no no no no

His kisses,  how he held me..- no! i can't think like this. But...it was so nice when we'd sit there and cuddle. Watching movies...he'd play with my hair. 

Oh god and his voice! how he talks. Nothing like that ear rape of a voice he once had, deep and mellow. Bold, strong. Manly.... And how he sang! Every time i think of his voice-

NO NO NO NO 

"Dipper?" Pacifica set her hand on my shoulder

i have to lie. I HAVE to. "I don't know why i don't like you" that is true! hah! not lying, so i can't hurt his- i mean her...wait.

I stop my train of thought. Her...that was it. Its cause she...is a she. Great, not only am i gay for Bill fucking Cipher, I'm just gay!

"I...I have to go.." With that, i ran out of the room, and outa the house, and into the forest. I just kept walking, until 

i looked down

to see an old friend, in his old form.

i couldn't help but smile at the statue. then shook it away

"no! I can't! I'm supposed to hate you!"

I kicked the statue, then fell to my knees. I can't take this... but, i l-

I slammed my fists into that damn eye. 

"WHY DO I LOVE YOU, DAMN YOU CIPHER"

~3rd person Pov Flash back~

A black haired girl named  "Mini" and her and her brother ran threw the large garden. The two laughed together

"Tag!" Screamed The little boy, as he ran away, Mini chased after him. But, the fun had to be pushed away.

Inside, their mother screamed

"Don't you DARE even think about that!"

the two children crept to the castle's window, climed onto a bench to peer in at their parents who were bickering in the kitchen.

"How else will i remain king? by the time he's 18 he'll have figured me out. He'll know he'll never be king and kill me!"

"Why not step down? Why st-"

SLAP

the children winced as the frail Mini held on tight to her brother

"Tad... what do we do"

The boy named 'Tad' just looked in aw as his father, no, the ruthless king threw his mother to the ground. 

This was all because he will become king when his father dies. 

Tad at last looked to his crying sister.

"I dont know, but i promise you."

The small child spoke words he only knew due to the king.

"That bastard will never kill me." Tad cupped his shorter sister's face in his palm.

the little girl smiled. 

"Come on you weirdo, before he sees us"

The two raced back to the center of the garden. Tad's green eyes going back to his father once more.  But

His mother had green eyes. 

his father had an unnatural color, purple. They seemed to glow every time he'd beat a maid, solider, or their mother.

his sister, had blue eyes. 

Something inside the little boy knew that there was a bigger story behind his dad's eyes, and his purple whip that seems to some from thin air. 

His cold hearted father. Ruthless, insane, abusive, father. 

Tad closed his eyes thinking of all the times he had hurt a kid in his class and never felt sorry. 

His father wasn't human

Neither was he. 

Flash forward, still 3rd

Strange sat in the large open garden. The sound waves crashing up onto shore filled his ears. He sat on a bench beside a window. Looking into a kitchen. 

His black and purple eyes glance down to what sat in his lap.

A crown

He picked it up, sighing as he did.

he saw his reflection in the purple gems 

"look what he's made me become..."

He growled a lowly. 

"damn you cipher...."

This is a short chapter, ik ik ik. It's mainly a lore chapter

Do you feel bad for Tad?

Who are you rooting for?

Who do you think is cuter with Dipper, Pacifica, Strange, or Bill?

How do you think the king's down fall came? 

What do you think is gonna happen with Mali, Sara, and Tad in the future? 

Tell me where you think im heading! I'd love to hear your theories, though i wont comfirm or deny any. 

Please vote and follow me, and also, would you like the high school au after this or make both at the same time? I really need to know. Anyway, bye!!!