Brawl of Demons chapter 8

Bill huffed holding another blue chain in his hands.

"WELL BITCH?!" He screamed "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Bill began to take a few steps forward, Mabel began to stand.
"Well well, if it isnt the king if chaos himself"
Bill's eyes widen
"Bill chaonic cipher"
Bill's other chain flys back into his hand
"How the fuck do you know who I am, bitch?"
Mabel chuckled, holding out her hand. A red scythe appearing in it.
"Everyone knows about you, you killed an entire dimension, after all."
Bill growled. His form shifting to his normal human one. Bill suddenly, I'd gone. I look back over Mabel when I hear a blood curtailing scream. Bill stands firmly chocking her from behind using one of his chains.

The women swings at him, Bill backs up before once again charging foward swinging again. Repeatedly the sound of metal clanging together fills my ears. I feel someone shake my shoulder. I turn around.
"P?!" I whisper. Pacifica nods
"What's happening?!"she asks
"Mabels...not herself right now" I answer turning back to the battlefield. Mabel has Bill pinned to the wall.

"Well" Bill coughs
"Let's see what happens when I take you put of her body..."

"NO!!" the demon women screams, running away down the hallway and the steps, her knife transforming to a pocket knife.

Bill chases her, not far behind. "COME BACK HERE BITCH"

Me and Pacifica follow behind, Bill floats above the guests holding the demon by the throat.
"LET" his grip tightens.
"HER"  Bill's voice grows louder
"GO!"
Bill slams her body into the wall, as it splits into two. One, my twin sister. The other....
Mali.

Her torn red shirt and black pants I recognize easy. Bat wing coming from her back and large horns sit on her head. Her eyes lizard like, glowing red.

"You caught me cipher" Mali grinned ear to ear, sharp fangs showing.

"Dipper!" Pacifica shouts.
"Why is Bill here! We need to stop him before he-

"Its okay" I mutter "hes protecting us."

"Mali, Did you REALLY think I'd stand idle while you tried to murder a member of my weal?!" Bill laughed
"Not only that, but PINETREE," Bill's chains doubled in length, hitting the floor.
"My.... Pinetree"
Mali laughed "of course not, I wanted to kill you both!" Mali flew into the air, throwing the dagger, Bill catching it in his chain.
"Leave now or I'll kill you, bitch!" Bill yelled, lassowing one of his large blue chains in her direction. Pulling nose to nose with him.
"I'd love killing you sweetheart" the chain visibly tightened.
"Dont weeks of torture sound fun? I'll gouge out your eyes and feed the to you! I'll cut off those pretty little horns and stab your fucking face with then until there's nothing but a pile of flesh bones and blood!"
Bill laughs loudly.
"Sound fun, Mali?"
Mali pushed Bill away, tossing the chain off her
"Go fuck yourself cipher!" She scream. Fire appearing in her hands.
"ÁņĐ ļƏť mÊ ŤÉĀŘ ÝØŲ ĄPÃŘȚ"
Mali dove in Bill's direction, only to be stopped by two giant angel wings.

"Mali" Sara spoke reaching out to her.
"Stop doing this I-" Bill darts past Sara, swinging at Mali with both chains. Mali goes flying. Slamming through a large window

"AND NEVER COME BACK BITCH"
Sara disappears  just as suddenly as she had arrived...

Bill turns to me, blood on his hands and a cut on his face.
"Thank god your ok!" Bill flys to me. Hugging around my waist. Everyone still staring in awe.

I'm in so much fucking trouble when I go home...