Chapter 6 "The past is the past"

I wake up the next day to find "Seth" laying next to me. Smart of him, to turn back to this form at night. Mabel, knowing her, took a picture of us cuddling,

My face is against his chest, i can feel the slow rise and fall of his body. 

Its so warm....

I can feel my face heat up. God im blushing.....He has his arms wrapped around me. I dont wanna disturb him so i stay still. I look up at his face, sound asleep. Bill has a slight small on his lips. I smiled looking at the peaceful demon. He always sleeps like a baby.

After some time, i hear a knock at the door, which wakes Bill up. He sits up and rubs his eye, yawning. 

"Come in!" I talk-yell. (ya know what i mean?)

Mable steps in the room, looking...upset? Mad? no way...

"Whats wrong Mabes?" I ask, getting up. She's going through her old closet. 

"Nothing. Just grabbing a shirt I left in here, ok?" She said, in a low tone. Almost like a growl in a weird way. 

What did i do wrong???

I look back at Bill, who shrugs in response to my worried glance.

After that Mabel leaves without a goodbye. 

"That was weird..." I mumble. Bill nods

"Yeah, i read her mind and i cant pin point what is making her mad, I didn't find anything."

I looked over to Bill, who was sitting on the bed still "nothing?"

He shook his head "I couldn't get in. She has a barrier, of some sorts."

what kind? i wondered.

"it isnt like ford's metal plate. Its magic, i'm not sure what kind though."

Bill looked distracted as he spoke. He put a hand to his head.

"That dream last night was all too real..." He chuckles "god, the last time i had a nightmare like that was...."

Bill's eyes widened 

Bill fell face first to the floor. 

"Bill!" I yelled

I got on one knee and shook him "Bill are you ok?"

He sat up and looked at me. Tears in his eyes.

"I remember..."

"Remember what?" i asked

Bill sighed. "Let me show you"

He grabbed my hand and set me down in bed. 

"Bill, what are y-"

Bill put a hand over my mouth, A cloth in his hand.

He's knocking me out...

Flashback

"HAHAHAHA"

Will tried to focus on his book but

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He slammed his book shut. Bill was lucky mom wasnt home to kick his ass.  Then again, so was Will.

Will got up from his bed setting his book down on the white nightstand. He opened the door, leaving his blue room to enter the hall. He could still hear his brother laughing in the room next to his.

He reached for the doorknob. "Bill, what are you-"

Will opened the door the find his brother sitting on 6 dead bodies, and weal of some sort beneath the corpses