Chapter 5 "I hate this world"

"Dipper, I love you too"

I look up to where the voice came from.

SHIT

Bill smiled then ruffled my hair. "don't worry, it's alright. I wont hurt you darling"  he assured. But, why the hell would I fall for that AGAIN!

"Dipper... look I'm so sorry i just... i have nothing to say besides." He bent down, sitting on his knees beside me. He pulled up my hand and kissed it

fuck i forgot he's hot

no i didn't

FUCK

"heh...I really am sorry. I'll never forgive myself." 

"Bill, go back to being drunk." i teased

"Huh?! You like me better like that?!" Bill shot up

I laughed "God you are so funny to mess with!!" I rolled onto my back cause i was laughing so damn hard. Crying even. Bill stood up with his 'shit' face

"oh god cipher you are just, ahaha!!" i said, still laughing. Bill growled 

"I'm staying at your house tonight."

I shot up "What?! No you are not!"

Bill smirked "well its what you get. Plus, you wanna see me drunk? Lets be in a place we can both be drunk."

"They'll know its you!" i yelled.

Bill sighed. with a snap of his fingers, he had blond hair still, but with brown strands poking through, his eyes were blue now also. Bill still had the sun kissed skin he always had along with a few scratches. He was wearing a black tank top with the phrase "I threw the first punch" on it. With ripped skinny jeans and black converse to go with.

Did i mention he had a black beanie? 

"Bill, loose the fucking hat."

He laughed and tossed it at me. "Fine, but i thought it was funny."

I rolled my eyes snickering at how dumb this demon is. Then i looked at him up and down.

Would this be what he looked like if he was still a warlock?

"Like what you see Pinetree?~"

"guh!" i yelled, jumping back "N-no! ugh s-shut up!"

Bill smirked. 

Oh no...he is gonna tease the shit outa me.... save me. "

"You know what, i wont. For now." Bill commented, then started walking deeper in the woods "come on kid i got something to show you!"

i grunted and followed. "Bill this better not be a long walk!"

"Would you rather teleport?" He asked from up ahead.

"Yes!" I yelled. God i DO NOT feel like walking. Bill turned around seemingly to wait for me. Once i got there he grabbed my hand. He never needed to ask if i was ready. Cause when i was, my eyes were already closed. 

When i opened my eyes, i saw....Something really pretty!  A water fall! but not the one right on Gravity falls ohh no! it was a smaller one. Coming out from what i guess was a cave and down into a pond that would go up to about my hips. 

Fire flies lit up all around and the moon light set the perfect mood. 

"woah..." i mutter out. Bill smiles 

"heh, i have something you'll like more."

A flame lit in his hand, that bright blue. I flinched at first then.... he threw it up in the air???