Untitled Part 12

Hey everyone! Kai once again. 

I'd like to direct any and all of my followers to my other stories for a moment- Anyone in the FNAF fanbase can take a look at the sorry "High School Years" on my page for my interpretation of what William Afton and Henry Emily's childhoods were like. 

If you like me and my writing style please support my other works. It means a lot. This story was by far my most...messy... Not really a real plan to it just bullet points of what will eventually occur. Not a productive or skillful way to write a story with so many magical elements as well as demonic and angelic characters. 

While most of my personal stories still include mostly fantasy elements, now I prefer to focus on relationships between characters as well as household dynamics and character growth. A great example of this would be my FNAF story I previously mentioned. I love these characters after all. To elaborate, William Afton grows up in a time when being anything other then a cis straight man or woman was ghastly. He and his best friend since childhood, Henry Emily, both see each other in a romantic light but neither want to acknowledge it due to fear. Scott Hills, later known as the phone guy is in the same boat.

I focus more on William's home environment and allude to abuse and neglect in his household then the romance aspect though. I would consider it a Henry x William x Scott if you are curious.

This and a story I have yet to release are my current main focus. If you like my writing and are interested I suggest checking it out!

For anything else on me, you can find by searching Fallen Mercy on TikTok or Instagram! I cosplay and do art, mostly also in relation to FNAF but sometimes in other fandoms such as Undertale, Minecraft, and as of recent Sonic by a friend's request. I absolutely love and appreciate all of the support on these two books. Let's shout out some of my favorite comments!

Every time someone names a dot, that was hilarious 

"Hi welcome to Chilli's!"

or

"Hi I'm GAY" 

that was a comment on one of the early chapters of the first book and I loved it.

Ther series of "Yet" comments.

Friendly reminder: don't kill yourself! There's always someone out there who loves you, even if it's only one seemingly insignificant person.

This is a really sweet comment, no explanation necessary.

and more! thank you for everyone whos commented and supported me. 

This is my last update to these stories, I hope you all enjoyed.

THE END