Chapter 1

Jieqiong's POV

It was a sunny Monday, Late September, school had just drifted into session. It was last period and I couldn't wait to hear the bell go off. Until then I drew in the corner of my notes as the teacher continued the boring lecture.

My friends were all up talking to the teacher about overdue assignments, luckily I didn't have to worry about those conversations, I was a straight A+ kid since birth and was always determined to keep it this way.

People always said the reason I had good grades was because I choose to spend my time studying instead of hanging out with friends, but really that's the opposite, they don't know me. I'm always with my friends, 24 hours of the day.

My group and I have all known each other since elementary school, We live in the same neighborhood, of course. We tend to sleep at our friends house rather than our own, and we hang out in each others lawns when the day is still bright.

Today, about half of my friends decided to stay after school and get their grade up, and I planned on going to my house with my closest friend, Eunwoo. She and I have a better connection with each other than the others.

The only time her and I argue is over an incident in which she used to have a huge crush on me and had kissed me, Even though she knew, I was straight. It was awkward, we stopped talking for at least a month. But now we're cool again.

The bell rang and we all began to evacuate the school as soon as possible. I took my time though, school was over so what was the rush to finish the day? I went to my locker to put away my things and then went to look for my friend.

As always, she was in the commons talking to her friends before leaving with me. We took each others side and began to walk off campus and down the street where my house was. Of course we talked about our days on the way there.

"Everyone thought your outfit was adorable today, the whole wear all pink thing. They think it would be cool if you reversed it, you know, just to see what it looks like"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you have dark colored hair and light colored clothes, they were thinking maybe you should dye your hair pink and wear dark clothes, like the opposite of what you are now. They think it would look cute, so do I actually"

I gave a little chuckle at the thought of me with pink hair. I would look so edgy and strange if I did so, And I sure can't let that happen again. As we walked to my house, I was suddenly startled by the sound of repetitive beeping.

I looked around until I saw something weird, a moving truck. Its been over 13 years since someone's moved into this neighborhood, what are they doing here? I look at what seems to be a girl, tall and skinny, walking to the back of the truck.

While Eunwoo went in the house, I lingered on my front lawn as I examined the activity from afar. The girl was dressed in all black. Black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black crop top that showed her flat stomach and long arms, with tan skin.

As I investigated a little more on my way to the door, The girl and I made eye contact. As soon as we fully saw each other she gave what looks like a smile, but seemed to be an evil looking smirk. I quickly walked into the house.

I walked into the house to see I wasn't the only one lurking, Eunwoo was by the front door window looking out at the lawn full of boxes and more, I quickly attracted her attention and we both began to talk about the girl.

She seemed mysterious, Kind of shy yet rebellious, and she seemed very calm and collected. Eunwoo seemed scared that the girl looked like a trouble maker, but I wasn't so quick to assume. The girl could have some potential.

I myself was also a little nervous deep down inside. I stared at the girl, and she looked right back, even smirked.. Did this mean she was okay with me? Or did she plan to do something to me first? Was she just a simple girl trying to make friends?

My thoughts were out of order, I didn't know anyone would move in this neighborhood. There's nothing wrong with this neighborhood, but that was the point. As I thought of curious questions, I heard three prompt knocks on the door.

"Hello?" I answered, the girl was suddenly at my door. She was gorgeous... Not like.. Lesbian gorgeous, but gorgeous enough. And her body language suggested maybe my thoughts were right, maybe this new neighbor was a rebel.

"Market?" The girl spoke once in a soft tone.

"W-what..?" I stuttered a little.

"Where's the nearest market" The girl collaborated.

"O-oh. Go straight that way, then take a right and the first street nearest to you, a crossed that is where the closest one is" I said pointing in the starting direction. The girl thanked me and began to walk down the streets, but I stopped her.

"Wait! Its a little cold outside, don't you think?" I asked, referring to her crop top that barely covered her torso.

"I'm used to cold weather" She says and begins to walk off, but I couldn't let her just walk that distance like this.

"Wait!!! There's perverts by that street, its a little dangerous for you to go there by foot, or by yourself." I added.

"Oh really? If you're so worried about me getting hurt, why don't you come hm?" She said as a trick question. When I didn't respond, she nodded and began to walk off again.

"Wait!!!" I yelled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ready for some super sad romance?!?!
I know I am! I have the whole plot planned out, even little
Skits within it. This story is going to take your emotions
And play with them. Well... Hopefully!

Question of the day: What's your thoughts on Pristin V?

I'm honestly hyped to finally see a sexy side of Pristin, I bet it will be great to see them all being girl crush like. And Nayoung is currently wrecking my life with her teaser pic OOF.

Comment your opinion below!