chapter 2 [18+]

Jieqiong's POV

Every morning on my way to school I always found myself looking in her direction, thinking maybe she would finally come out and go to school. But every single time I was face to face with disappointment, it was like she was hiding away.

No one knew of Nayoung's wellbeing, she was practically just air to the people whom had never met her. Everyone wondered who the new person was that lived in the neighborhood, I was the only one who had truly met her.

I didn't have the courage to just walk up to her door, I never knew if her and I were considered on okay terms. If I walked up to her door she would either be calm and polite, or weirded out that I was on her porch. It was a 50/50 chance.

When I walked out of my house I glanced at Nayoung's house. She's all alone in there I thought. It was true, Nayoung had lived alone without a single type of company. This brought me to my new destination, I began to walk towards her house.

At the front door, I gave two mellow knocks, and waited peacefully for her to open the door. I heard a few bangs before the door opened and in front of me stood a drenched Nayoung, even her clothes were wet, but why?

"Uh.. Why are you all wet..?" I asked, She looked down at herself. She was wearing sky blue ripped jeans with a plain black sleeveless crop top, white converse with it all.

"I was laying in the tub" She simply said.

"With all of your clothes on..?" I became confused.

"Yes.. Shouldn't you be at school?" She spoke up.

"Shouldn't you?" I shot back.

"Its probably smart for me to sober up first" Nayoung says.

"You don't look sober at all" I said, Nayoung nodded in response and pulled a blunt out of her pocket, lighting it up right in front of me, she even blew the smoke in my face.

Just as she took a few more inhales, She placed the blunt on a ash trey and went back to her extreme eye contact with me. I went to speak but no words came out, instead I saw smoke leave my mouth. Wait. What just happened?!?! I panicked.

I was so focused on staring at Nayoung, I didn't realize I was also inhaling the smoke she blew at me. Immediately I became speechless. Everything was bad until I heard a friend scream my name from down the driveway, now it was worse.

"Yah I was waiting for you! What are you doing over--- Well hello??" Eunwoo, my best friend, said. Nayoung leaned an elbow on the wall as she watched Eunwoo approach.

"You must be the new neighbor, I'm Eunwoo" She says and holds a hand out, Nayoung slowly pushed her hand out and they shook hands. This was the most tense situation ever.

"Nayoung" The girl spoke, she grew quiet. With a quick grab, Nayoung yanked me in the house while Eunwoo continued to wait outside for me. I struggled a little before she silenced me.

"Nayoung it reaks of weed.. SO bad in here.." I freaked out, Getting contact high was still getting high, and I was too scared to risk it, I already had smoke in my mouth once, I didn't want it again, getting contact high was easy.

I looked around. A pipe on the table, a few already smoked blunts on a tray, Two still lit blunts were airing the smoke out into the air, every window was shut completely so smoke couldn't get out, I was trapped in contaminated air.

Every question I asked was openly ignored by Nayoung, it was as though it was going in one ear and out the other, without reaching her brain or senses. She knew I had school to go to, why was she forcing me to sit in her home with her.