chapter 6: Drunk In love

Jieqiong's pov

I became panicked when I woke up around 3pm, which meant I slept past my alarm, and I slept past school. My parents are going to literally kill me if they find out.

Quickly I put clothes on and snuck out my own window, All the way to my own front door, and walked in. Everyone greeted me with a smile, but I was dying inside.

I've been absent so much recently, I'm gonna have so much work when I get back.. I thought to myself, Not only was I missing school, I was lying to my own blood family.

The nerve of being absent took over the fact that my phone was so blown up that the screen was completely glitched, It was mostly Eunwoo and my new friend.

By now I knew nayoung hadn't gone to school, cause I'm practically her alarm, if I'm not there to wake her up then no one was. In fact she was probably still asleep.

I walked up to my room and looked out the window and onto Nayoung's house to see if any lights were on, but all lights were off as expecting, which meant she was sleeping.

While looking out the window I suddenly heard a knock on my bedroom door. When I turned, I was anxious and nervous to see Roa had appeared in my doorway.

She came in with a suspicious grin on her face as though she had something planned, something evil. Roa walked over to my bed and sat on it with that evil grin of hers.

"W-What.." I called out.

"Want to get drunk?" She asked.

"What? Why?" I responded.

"Because I have beer and wine hiding in my mini fridge right now and your the only person that risks drinking with me"

"I don't know.. Your a little flirtatious when intoxicated" I reminded her.

"Hmm.. What if I bring others?"

"Really..?"

"Yeah, I'll bring as many people as you want me to bring" Roa confirmed.

With that said, I stupidly agreed to meeting with everyone and getting drunk with them. It was like I didn't think at all in these situations anymore.

The thing that alarmed me more was that Roa invited Nayoung, And Nayoung will always show up for beer. I walked out of the house with Roa and to her house.

When we got there no one was home, which meant she would probably call the whole squad. After sending the message out, We waited to see who would show up.

As we waited, Roa and I were already started on the drinks. We had music playing our loud as we chugged down two or three bottles, battling each other to see who could drink the most as usual.

An American song came on that had me stand up and dancing as the song caught my attention, I was already done for. Roa laughed as I danced around the room.

In through the door came Nayoung, Eunwoo, Yuha, Yebin, you know. All the oldest people in the squad. The others were way too young to attempt to drink wine.

We turned the music up louder as drinks were being past out to all the girls, then all at once we began to chug down the alcohol like there was no tomorrow.

Since I already drank before they got here, I was beyond drunk at this point and could hardly understand or comprehend a single thing that was going on in the real life.