Chapter 8: sad [TRIGGER WARNING]

Jieqiong's pov

These past few days without Nayoung have been the best and worst days of my life. I can finally get my mind off of her and I but at the same time.. I missed her.

Normally I'd invite people over, but ever since I first met Nayoung most of my time was spent at her house, so I lost the connection I once had with my friends.

The only person who I was able to see was Roa, in fact she spent the night last night and had just left a few minutes ago, she has been.. The best support I've had in a few YEARS now, she was a true friend.

One thing that sucked about her being the one to step up was, My mother knew she was a Lesbian and my mother didn't like it when she came over, she hated it visibly.

At the moment I'm at my desk writing in my journal. I felt rather alone without Nayoung messaging me or being here, I felt a little hopeless and lonely without her.

My mom walked around and did her usual check on my room, I sighed to myself as I heard my mom banging drawers around in my room, I hated when she did this.

"Alright so she didn't leave anything did she?" My mom spoke out, I shook my head.

"Okay good.. She didn't try to touch you or anything did she?" My mom asked.

"Why do you have to do this?" I spoke up.

"Because, sweetie, she is a sinner. A parasite. You should be glad I even let you see her! I'm just worried that she will try and turn you into.. One of them"

"Mom.. You know she's still a human right..? She's very polite and nice to you despite knowing you hate her guts, why can't you do the same?"

"Because then I'd give her what she wanted! And my dear, you are beautiful, and she likes girls. What if she turned you.. Lesbian. That would be a disaster!"

"Why! I'm your child, you created me, you would hate my guts SO bad if I suddenly liked girls?? You like me NOW what if I WAS Lesbian huh?! would-"

Before I could finish my sentence my mom walked out of the room and came back in with my father. She repeated tell him over and over again, I kept on denying.

"TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID TO ME." My mom now screamed at me. My brother stood behind both of them, crying.

"MOM. YOU'RE SCARING HIM!!" I shouted at her for the first time in forever.

"YOU'RE SCARING ME!!!" My mom replied.

"WITH WHAT?! A FEELING A PERSON CAN'T CONTROL?! MOM SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE GAY!!! YOU CAN'T HELP WHO YOU LOVE!"

"Are you gay" my dad said and slowly walked towards me with disappointment in his eyes as he finally realized why my mom pulled him into the room.

"NO!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM."

Everyone in my room gasped, I've never truly cussed out loud before, and NEVER to my mother. Before, my mom was my everything, but now all I saw between her and I was conflict, and it wouldn't leave.

My mother began to cry as the anger was too much for her to handle, she left the room and filled the hallways with sadness and weeps over this whole situation.

I didn't notice that through out this whole fight, I had gotten so enraged that I'd snapped my pencil in half. I looked down at it as my dad walked closer to me.

"Answer me." He said, but I ignored him. He screamed those words once more before I looked up to him, and shook my head, tears now flowing from my eyes.