Chapter 3 [18+] School

Jieqiong's POV

It was a peaceful night.. Mainly. The following night I avoided every conversation Eunwoo tried to start that involved Nayoung. I understood why the girl was a curious bean but I couldn't tell her too much, no one could know of us.

That morning, I got up and took a quick shower before school. I wonder if Nayoung is going to actually go to school today I thought as I brushed my hair in the mirror, looking at my noticeable hickeys. What story was I going to tell?

The only other person I actually talk about Nayoung with is Minkyung, one of my senior friends. I only told her that Nayoung was also a senior and that they could probably get along well, So Nayoung would have more friends her grade.

On my way to school I walked to Eunwoo's house and waited for her to come out, In the waiting time I watched to see if Nayoung would come out of her house in that short amount of time I had to wait, sadly no luck, Eunwoo finished first.

Eunwoo immediately noticed my hickeys, which is when the fake story started. I lied and claimed that I had a secret boyfriend from a different school, which Eunwoo bought. So that was the story I'd tell all of my friends who wondered.

Its a one time thing anyways.. It'll be fine lying to them this one time.. I thought, I knew for a fact that I was straight so there was no way her and I would cross that path again, everything will be fine. That's all I had to tell myself to feel calm.

When Eunwoo and I made it to the school we walked to our classroom which of course we coincidentally had first period together. Her and I took our spots at our table and got our journals out for the daily notes in the class of intelligent arts.

Intelligent arts is math, algebra, geometry. The teacher just wants math class to sound more.. Sophisticated. With five minutes to spare, Minkyung arrived. This was her usual time to get here, except she wasn't alone. You can guess who with.

I was glad to know she actually is going to school, But I wasn't too excited to see her dress code had never changed. She was wearing a black crop top, Black skinny jeans that had rips in the knees, and b&w chuck Taylor all star high tops.

"I met this girl on the way here and she turned out to have this class so we walked together, this is Nayoung" I looked up at Nayoung, She wouldn't even glance at me. I was glad to know that she was okay with acting like nothing happened.

"Hey, remember me? I'm Eunwoo" Eunwoo shook hands once again with Nayoung, now it was my turn to say hi.

"Nice to meet you" I said. As I pretended to shake hands for the first time, Nayoung pulled out a sucker and removed the wrapper. She used her free hand to hold the stick of the sucker while the other one placed the wrapper in my hand.

I looked around and saw my little group of friends reaction to that, they were all shook. Instead of shaking a Zhou's hand, someone was ballsy enough to place garbage in my hand right there and then. I didn't react to it, Nayoung was acting hard.

Okay.. I whispered and inhaled deeply. I stood up as I exhaled and walked to the trashcan, placing the garbage where it belonged. I walked back to the table and sat down, placed my hand out, and waited for Nayoung to shake my hand.

The girl had a smirk on her face the whole time, god did she act like a bitch. She shook my hand finally and sat a crossed me. I remained strong and just stared at her without a single expression, it was like I was mimicking her.