THIRD;

"alrighty, here we are

"alrighty, here we are. your humble abode." jeongguk stepped on the break, parallel to rosé's apartment building.

"thanks gukkie boy. just promise me you aren't drunk. especially with all the flirting." she asked, taking her seat belt off.

"rosé, i am sober. no worries." he assured before unlocking the car doors. rosé gave him a wholehearted smile before getting off his silver baby.

she ran off, waving casually to him. as he looked around the interior of his car, he noticed she forgot something. immediately, he got off and chased her in just to bring it back to her.

rosé had noticed the sprinting behind her, and turned around to see the tired jeongguk. "are you okay? why'd you follow me?" she asked with curiousity.

"you- you, forgot something of yours." he panted hard, having difficulty talking.

rosé looked confused. she eyed her friend to see nothing was on him. she thought what she might have possibly forgotten. "well? what is it?"

jeongguk gulped before continuing. "it's this."

rosé was absolutely taken aback when jeongguk handed her what she forgot. the way his lips curved around hers was unfamiliar. she had never thought her male best friend would just kiss her all of the sudden.

both their lips molded together perfectly. rosé strangely lost the power to back away, she gave in.

with a boggled mind, she felt the kiss slowly fade as the lips that were once on hers were gone. she blinked her eyes to see no one was there.

rosé stood there confused for a good while, not being able to process what happened. not a single drop of alcohol got in to her, but why did she feel drunk?

she shook her head, thinking she was just hallucinating. if it were just imaginations, why did she struggle getting her keys in? she nearly stumbled from the thoughts occurring in her head.

"isn't it strange to just imagine your best friend kissing you?" the female asked herself, still not believing anything that happened. out of irritation, she smacked her head on a pillow, occasionally hitting herself with it.

"am i really drunk? i don't remember drinking." she layed her chocolate locks on the velvet cushions, giving up on her memories.

not even bothering to call both of her best friends: jeongguk and lisa, she fell asleep in the same clothes, on the same sofa.

》》》

she mentally face palmed after realizing her mistake of sleeping without getting ready. nonetheless, she had to make the start of her day not shitty.

looking around the apartment, she noticed her roommate lisa, had also fell asleep from the lack of energy, judging by her clothes.

suddenly remembering the occurrences of last night, she groaned since it was one more thing to deal with in the morning. however, she didn't have the courage to ask him about it.

he might think something along the lines of she wants to be kissed, and rosé definitely does not want to ruin her friendship by one hallucination.

after tapping her head multiple times, contemplating whether or not to contact him, she eventually made up her mind.

why not just blame him? maybe he really was drunk. her thoughts spoke.

not being on read already made her heart race

not being on read already made her heart race. it was delivered though, he received it.

she kept cursing in her brain for the whole of her morning routine. with phone on hand, eagerly waiting for a text back, she did all the things she needed to do.

after panicking for a long while, thinking she may have creeped him out, she got a response.