EIGHTH;

"look, pretty boy is coming

"look, pretty boy is coming." jeongguk warned rosé, half joking.

at this point, they've both made up from their non-existant problem. rosé also despises taehyung with a passion, making jeongguk her brother-like figure to help her when shit goes down.

they also haven't talked about rosé's horrible night and jeongguk's needy date every again.

"well, tell him hell is down there." she cracked an attempt to be savage, but failed horribly. they laughed it out.

jeongguk however, laughed with uneasiness. he needed to tell her the big news now, instead of telling her right before graduation which is a week away.

once their laughter died down, her cleared his throat and lost his contact with rosé. he impatiently and uncomfortably looked around the room, swinging his legs.

rosé had noticed his sudden change and decided to face him. "okay, you're acting weird. what's twisting your nipples?" she spit out their old inside joke to ease the situation. jeongguk was never this serious to her.

"rosé, you are aware of my dreams of studying at harvard, right?" he asked with a serious tone.

"yep, and you're aware of my dreams of becoming a model of some sort?"

"yea, but the thing is rosie, after graduation, i need to leave." he finally blurts out, emptying the air in his chest.

rosé's energy died in realization. she didn't want him to leave, but she didn't want to be selfish on his dreams. he passed his exam.

instead of showing her disappointment, she smiled for his happiness. "congratulations bud, you deserved that shit. don't forget me." she hugs him tight, him hugging back as much.

"don't get too emotional, i'll leave in like, 3 weeks, tops. my dad said i'll have to leave months before the actual first day, he's pretty ill up there in boston."

"also, i will never forget you. how the hell can i forget this donut? oh wait, this donut has cream inside!" he added, making a reference to rosé's first messing around under the covers, which pissed her off.

rosé faced away from him, genuinely irritated since she already told him not to speak of it again.

"i'm sorry rosé. you seemed down when i told you i had to leave. i don't want to let you go too." he hugged her from behind, marking a faint blush on her cheeks.

she smiled. "i love you dork." she whispered, then proceeded to balance her chin on his head.

jeongguk would be lying if he said he didn't like her.

"great, thanks for the indirect friend-zone." he made a sarcastic remark, not knowing rosé was serious about it.