FIFTEENTH;

having only a week left until she had to leave boston to go back to plain, old korea, she decided it was best for her to make the most out of her visit

it was a good thing jeongguk was always around to tour her around the city. rosé was flattered upon knowing her best friend made a leave off of his 5-figure salary job just to hang out with her.

strangely, his fiancée tzuyu was never around to join them. rosé thought why she wasn't growing jealous upon knowing her lover was hanging out with her bridesmaid.

however, one miraculous morning; a morning she and kook planned to simply try different foods from america, tzuyu called her mobile.

"hello? rosé?" the lady started.

"tzuyu? what's up?" she decided to soften the other woman's slightly serious tone.

"roseanne park. i heard you'll be leaving in two days." she stated, rosé feeling the unnecessary use of her english name, seeing as she only reserved i for special people.

"yea, i'll be going back to the humble town of seoul."

"well, do you have any plans tonight?" rosé grew suspicious, thinking she caused an argument between the couple.

she gulped, "i actually do. i can cancel it of yo-" rosé was getting nervous by the second.

"don't worry! i already told honey we'll be hanging out instead, y'know, since you're my bridesmaid." her energetic tone confused her.

"honey? also wait, we'll be hanging out?" rosé asked, her brain leaving her in a daze.

"oh, i meant jeongguk. anyways, yes! i'll be taking you on a trip today!" an undistinguishable voice protested behind tzuyu. "shut up jeongguk! i want to hang with rosie!"

"uhm, i don't kn-"

"ready yourself rozay! meet me at the lobby in 15 mins." by that, the line was cut off, with rosé's heart beating rapidly.

she was nervous. what would she say to the very woman her best friend is madly in love, scratch that, engaged to, when she's in love with him just as much?

after the happenings of them almost locking lips, rosé can admit she had trouble forgetting about it. it had seemed like she was the only one having troubles with the memory.