FOURTEENTH;

just like rosé intended, she stayed at boston for much longer than she had to

just like rosé intended, she stayed at boston for much longer than she had to. she canceled a couple of photoshoots just to reunite with her friend.

little by little, she healed his grieving heart.

they hung out a lot together, but that didn't stop tzuyu for coming with them from time to time. rosé will admit she still thinks there is something fishy about his fiancée.

when tzuyu left for work, rosé visited jeongguk's shared condominium.

pictures of them were hung on the wall, and gave off a warm and welcoming new york loft style atmosphere which she admired. forgot to mention, it was huge as well.

"rosie, congratulations on your modeling career." jeongguk gladly shared, pouring two glasses of red wine.

"thanks kook! although, i'm thinking it's not my forte." she grabbed one of the glasses, taking a sip of the sweet, yet bitter liquid.

jeongguk tilted his head. "how come?" sitting down on the sofa with her.

"i'm thinking signing under a company to be a singer of some sort." she shared her dreams.

"well, i'll be there to support you." he scooted closer, wine almost finished.

rosé playfully pushed him away, laughing. "what was that for?" he played.

rosé stood up to fetch the opened wine bottle from the kitchen, pouring herself another glass. "when's the wedding kook?" jeongguk faced her from the sofa.

he sighed. "to be very honest, i don't even know anymore. it's not that i don't love her anymore, but i'm just not ready to get married." he confessed.

rosé sat parallel to him. "what do you mean?"

"the main reason i proposed to her so early on, is because i wanted dad to see me get married with him attending." tears came down his eyes, remembering his father.

"regardless of the early marriage," she wiped the tears on his eyes with her thumbs.

"he still didn't make it."

she came close, embracing him again. she patted his back as he sobbed on her, tears dropping on her shirt.

"i remember back in middle school, he used to play with us a lot, until he had to move to boston." rosé reminisced, trying to lighten his mood.