SIXTEENTH;

"roseanne park!" the snotty accent came ringing in her ears

"roseanne park!" the snotty accent came ringing in her ears. it had only been 2 days since she came home from boston, and she already is sick and tired of tiny korea.

"you're late. hair and makeup, asap." the manager clapped several times, nudging rosé to the vanity and her makeup artist.

she sat down nonchalantly, facing jihyo for the first time since her departure. "miss me?" the artist hugged the model from behind.

"you cannot believe how many young, extremely annoying teen models i've worked with by the time you were gone!" jihyo exclaimed, sharing her feelings.

"well, how was it?" she playfully asked, receiving a frown from the other lady. "i hate you." jihyo muttered.

brushing the model's chocolate locks while rosé scrolled through twitter, jihyo grew curious of the boy she was talking about.

"so, how was hanging out with jeongguk in boston like?" the artist smiled, rosé nearly dropping her phone.

she faced the lady, raising an eyebrow in the process. "uhm- it was fun, i guess. if it wasn't for his fiancée coming in li-"

"WHAT? fiancée? oh darling, who the fuck? jihyo momentarily stopped styling rosé' hair upon knowing the man her friend was so whipped for was engaged.

"you heard me right. he's engaged with chou tzuyu." rosé mocked slightly with her finger gestures.

the hair brush that was once on jihyo's hand met the floor in a pinch. "c-can you repeat?"

rosé looked confused, "chou tzuyu, i don't know what she does for a living, neither do i know if she's korean or not."

the makeup artist spun the styling chair to face her. "nationality?" she asked.

"uhm- i don't exactly know. probably chinese or japanese?" rosé made a guess.

"age?"

"not sure, but i heard she's way younger than the both of us."

jihyo's eye twitched. "is she tall?"

rosé rolled her eyes in memory of tzuyu's glorious height. "sadly, yep."

"do you perhaps have a picture of her?"

she took her phone and scrolled through her gallery. "as a matter of a fact, i do. she took my phone by force and snapped a photo."

just like before, jihyo snatched the gadget on her hand to take a good peek of the lady named chou tzuyu.

"and you're telling me she's engaged with thee jeongguk?" jihyo had her hands on her hips.

"uh, yea. if it wasn't obvious enough with the amount of pda i had to deal with." she crossed her arms and leaned back sassily.

the makeup artist sighed, "well, you see, i'm friends with chou tzuyu way back since university. i got in touch with her recently, she told me she got close with sana's ex-boyfriend, mark." she told her point of view.

rosé slowly boiled in anger, confirming her theory that something was strangely up with tzuyu when she was in boston.

"since when she was engaged with jeongguk?" jihyo added flame to the fire.

rosé faced the vanity mirror, propping herself to get ready for hair and makeup. "let's get this photoshoot over with. i have other plans later."

a/n: shitty chapter
i love you chou tzuyu.
also, marksana is asdfjkdf uWu

also, taerosé fanfic
yay or nay?