karma; regrets

A/N: I have nothing to say actually..

Warning: Cursing. (Forgive me for cursing in some points here.. I'm just mad.. But almost everyone now cusses soooo?)

•Regrets. - Akabane Karma X Reader

[Your POV]

I'm here in the forest of the mountain or whatever. You ask why? Well, I'm just looking for a certain sadist.

Where in hell is my damn redheaded boyfriend!?!

Yes, you read that right; I, (Y/N) (L/N), is officially dating Karma Akabane; for like.. 2 years already.

Anyways, I still have to find him. Duh, we're going to have a date.

Co'z bitch it's out freaking second anniversary today! And damn, he is nowhere to be found. Dang it.

A few moments later...

*sigh* He's still nowhere to be found!

I look around some more and I swear if--!

Oh, there he is.

And he's with Okuda?

What the fuck is happening here..?

I was about to go near them when Karma suddenly started kissing Okuda.

I feel like my heart just shattered into a million pieces.

Have I done something bad to Karma? Is it that bad for him to cheat on me?

My mind is full of questions right now.. And I don't really know if I want them to be answered...

I'm just too hurt..

And I want to be the one who breaks up with him so I went near them and turned to Karma.

"Happy Anniversary and Break-upsary, Karma. I hope you'll not cheat on Okuda as you did on me." I told him that with a sad smile and tears in the corner of my eyes.

Of course, he was so shocked, but idgaf.

"W-wait (Y/N)!" He called out to me but it was too late. I already started to run away. I knew I deserve better.

I hate him. And it would take some years for me to fucking forgive his shitty sins.

-

[TIMESKIP: 3 WEEKS LATER.]

[Karma's POV]

(Y/N)... (Oh bitch, fuck you.[Author is mad])

(Y/N) left me.. (You're a jerk so who the fuck wouldn't!?)

I-I.. I shouldn't have cheated on her..

I'm the worst.. (Bitch no, don't feel like that, cause you're like.. Not the worst but a motherfucking bitch asshole who is part of the shitty cheaters association right now with jerks who deserve to fucking disappear for fucking Milky Way.)

She had done nothing wrong to me and still, I cheated on her, I hurt her..

What have I done..

I called Okuda and told her we're fucking done then hanged up immediately.

-

I locked myself in my room and cried my heart out there.

I'm the worst.. I'm regretting now... What have I done..

And I'm starting to worry if (Y/N) got home safely...