gakushū & kārma; teasing over

A/N: Ugh. I'm sorry for doing so many Kārma one shots. BUT I KNOW YOU ENJOY BEING SHIPPED WITH HIM. HE IS BAE AKSJEBSHXBXL.

This is also a ✘No Daddy Issues AU✘ so be happy!! (Omgg. I seriously have to bring Shoūto in this AU)

Warning: mentions of suicide and depression.

[Third Person's POV (aka The Author)]

(Y/N) (L/N), she is the Class E's princess. She is from the (L/N) group of companies, and hell, she is damn rich and damn intelligent.

But she isn't a spoiled brat, she is the total opposite of that.

Everyone was fond of her because she's so cute, so happy going, her smiles affect everybody, and because she's so innocent; well, about dirty things.

But not about her feelings. She knew about her feelings towards a certain red head very well.

The reason she was in Class E is because of this guy as well, yeah, she is a hopeless romantic.

And today, she's planning to confess to the red devil, Kārma Akabane.

"(Y/N)-chan, you're planning to confess today to Kārma-kun right? Good luck!" The little kawaii shota cinnamon roll, Nagisa Shiōta encouraged her.

She smiled at the gir-- *cough* I mean boy and thanked him, "Arigatōu Nagi-chan ~! I hope he will accept my feelings." The (H/C) haired girl sighed.

Nagi-chan smiled back at her and said, "Oh, I'm sure he will! He likes you too (Y/N)-chan!"

(Y/N) smiled again at Nagisa, "Thanks again Nagisa-chan, let's go to class now!" She told Nagisa and then started running to class.

While Nagisa just walked and followed her while muttering, "Hāi, please don't call me 'chan' though." While sweatdropping.

-

[Class Dismissal...]

"(Y/N)-chan!! Good luck!! Tell me if Kārma rejected you and I will give him a beating!" (Y/N)'s best friend from Class A, Yūmiko Kirishima who visited her in the mountain, told her.

"It's fine Yūmi-chan, now go to your prince charming! Sakakibara-kun is waiting for you, you shouldn't make a gentleman wait you know?" (Y/N) teased; well, the Ren Sakakibara is Yūmiko's suitor... Yeah, can't believe he took someone seriously enough to court her.

Anyways, after that Yūmiko went down the mountain and went home with Sakakibara-kun.

-

(Y/N) is now at the meeting place she told Kārma in the letter she left in his desk.

The letter said;

Karma-kun,
I have something to tell you, it's important. Please meet me at the Class E's personal pool made by Koro-sensei.
-(Y/N).

How cliché huh?

[A few minutes later...]

The Karma Akabane arrived, finally.

(Y/N) greeted him and of course, he just smirked.

(Y/N) started speaking, "A-ano... K-karma-kun.." She stuttered.

The red devil is still smirking and said, "Eh ~ Are you planning to confess to me (Y/N)-chan ~? I heard from our classmates ~"