karma; a letter for the playboy

A/N: Uhm... this is my very first request, from _StrawberryCakes_ (Lmao, I can't mention her but I hope she'll see this) ah! I love you mate! thank you for requesting! ❤

I wrote this while I'm in a school party and my crush rejected me so I was planning on making this angsty but I know I'll regret it in the morning XD

[Your POV]

'Dear Karma-kun,

Hello, I'm just another one of your crazy fangirls writing letters for you. It's okay if you don't read this because I know your locker is already and always will be full of love letters. And I know you're also tired of girls confessing to you, but, I just can't hold my feelings any longer. So I wrote a letter for you, even though I know you won't read it. If you did, Thank You. And please just approach me, we're just in the same class!

I love you.

Those are the three words I was always afraid of saying to you. You are a playboy, you date new girls every day, I think you even have 10 different girlfriends everyday! But still, even though you just play with girls' feelings for fun, I still fell in love with you, I fell in love with you because I know you're nice and kindhearted, because you're always helping me around. That's not all, I also fell in love with you because you always look hot and handsome in every clothing style you wear and every hairstyle you have. I didn't just fell in love with your looks and attitude, I fell in love with everything about you. Your red hair, your mercury eyes, everything. So please don't think of me as a girl who just loves you because of your looks and fame. I'm also sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I always stutter around you, I'm just too nervous. I'm sorry if I was always a little tsundere and always hit you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

If you reject me, I think I'm going to transfer to Class A and I would be married to him. Asano Gakushū . Because I made a deal with my father that if I didn't get a boyfriend, I will marry Principal Gakuhōu's son. But please, don't date me just because you pity me and don't want me to marry Asano Gakushū.'

I hope you read this, I'm sorry. And I love you.

-(Y/N) (L/N).'

*SIGH* Am I really giving him this?

Fine.

I get the letter after re-reading it, and stood up and started walking to the lockers.

Karma Akabane.

There. I slipped the letter inside his locker, and started walking to our classroom before someone sees me.

Also, I am here early in the morning so no one is still here in the mountain.

*insert main door of the building opening sound here*

Wait.

Someone is here.

"Hahahaha!! You're so funny Kārma!" I heard a girl's voice say.

Then a familiar guy voice soon followed, "Haha! I love-- oh! (Y/N)-chan!"

Karma Akabane.

Upon hearing him call me, I walked faster-- actually no, I ran.

----

When I got to the classroom, I was extremely panting.

"Gah. Why did I ran!?" I mumbled to myself angrily.

Then I heard a chuckle, "Talking to your self isn't healthy, (Y/N)-chan.

I blushed beet red because of his voice, "K-karma-kun!" I managed to speak out.