gakushū; saved (republished)

A/N: Hey! So this one shot is also not requested, because I just published this book.

Warning: LOTS of swearing.

Miya Toyama - that bitch is your enemy.

Saved - Asano Gakushū X Reader

[Your POV]

I was walking to class A, my class when some bullshit called me. Oh fuck it! I'm gonna be late.

"Hey Bitch." Oh, Satan's daughter is here. (Satan's child? WTF SHE'S KARMA BAE'S DAUGHTER?!)

"You calling yourself?" Bitch is a female dog, and well she's a female and she looks like a fucking dog.

"Huh! Don't you dare talk back to me you fucking slut!"

"Says the one who wears fitted blouse so she can show off her fucking breasts and a super short skirt."

"You little shit!" She exclaimed then pulled my hair. Bitch touch my everything but not my hair.

"You know Miya, I promised myself that I will not fight you today but you touch my hair you die."

Then I punched her in the fucking face and then fucking kicked her in the guts, she fell down huh probably because it fucking hurts. Bitch that's what you get by messing with my hair.

After a few seconds, she got up and slapped me. Ohh still gonna fight I see.

I was gonna punch her again when another piece of shit stopped me.

Oh, it's the Chairman's fucking asisstant or whatever.

"(Y/N) (L/N)! Miya Toyama! To the Chairman's office, NOW!"

What a really good way to start my fucking morning.

-------------------------

"(L/N)! What a disgrace! Then I thought you are one of my best students! But it turns out you're not, you're just another troublesome brat! And you Toyama! How many times did I told you to stop?! You know what? You're kicked out of this school, and you (L/N), you're going to Class E. NOW GET OUT!" Woah there fucking Gakuho, calm down you 'lil shit.

*sigh* We were gonna go out the fucking office when some bullshit suddenly barged in.

"Chairman! What is this?! You're sending (Y/N) to The End Class?!" Oh. It's Asano Gakubitch-- I mean Gakushuu.

"She deserves to be part of that class! She will just cause troublr here in the Main Building!" Pfft. Gonna cause trouble my ass.

"I saw everything that happened! She didn't started the fight!"

Ohh. Feisty I see. Son versus Father? Interesting.

"(L/N) just defended her self from Miya! Because Miya called her 'Bitch' and pulled her hair! She doesn't deserve to be in class E!" Woah. He saw that?

"What?! Is this true Toyama?!" The Chairman asked.

While Miya just stayed silent, ANSWER HIM YOU BITCH!

"Answer me!!" Now he so mad. You never going back here in Kunigigaoka.

"Y-yes S-sir." That's it! Tell him the truth you piece of shit!

"And why did you do that?!" The Chairman asked again.

"I-I-I was j-just taking my r-revenge C-chairman.."

"Revenge? Did she do something to you?"

"N-no.. But she beat me in Academics.. A-and she stole Asano-kun from m-me.."

"I stole him from you? He's not even yours! And I just asked him to teach me Math since he's so great at it!" I defended myself.

No wonder I beat her in Academics, coz all her IQ must've transferred into her boobs thats why they're so big!

"Is that true Asano?" The Chairman asked again.

"Y-yes Chairman. She just asked me to teach her Math, she's not flirting with me." Asano Gakubitch #2 responded.

Duh. Number two because his Father is number one!

"Very well then, Toyama you're kicked out of this school! And (L/N), you're staying in class A. Now Leave! All of you!"

"Y-yes Chairman.." We all replied in unison.

------------------------------
That bitch Miya left Kunigigaoka after being kicked out. Duh of course, she doesn't want the Chairman to get super mad again.

While me and Asano....

"Omg. I'm staying in class A! Omggggg! Thank you Asanoooooo!" I squealed then hugged him.

"I-it's n-nothing.." He said and I noticed a light tint of pink in his cheeks.

Pfft. Damn, is he blushing?

"C-can you p-please get off me now (L/N)?" He asked.

"O-oh yeah, sure. S-sorry.." I said then I broke the hug.

God! I'm so embarassed!

"I-I'm really sorry! W-we should head back to class nee?" I changed the topic.

I know! It's just a hug but it's Asano Gakushuu! The Asano Gakushuu!

"Y-yeah we really should.. C-come on.."

"O-okay.. By the way, thanks for saving me back there.." I said then smiled sweetly at him.

"I-it's no problem.." He smiled too.

God! He's so handsome when he smiles!

"Let's go?"

"Hmm!"

Then we walked to class......

....Hand in hand...

Bitch, I just realized I love this Gakubitch.

Well, maybe I shouldn't call him Gakubitch.

I think 'Darling' is fine. *le smirks*

---------------------------

End!

Bitch! It's fucking done! And it sucked agaaaaaain!
I know it's hella short. Forgive me.

Word count: 843.